CHAPTER 25 - STARVING

- Eros -

I couldn’t focus on the movie, not when my sweet gorgeous fiancée was sitting right next to me with my mark of love on her ring finger. Seeing her play with my fingers in the middle of the movie made my heart swell, she was adorable.

Thousands of years of being alone, wallowing in self-pity and suicidal episodes has led me here. By her side, feeling content, happy and loved.

She has no idea how much she has helped and healed me of my misery. I love her, I love her so damn much.

I’ve only known her for more than a month, but I know I’ve waited my whole life for her. She knew that too, the very reason she kept coming back to me was because her destiny was to be with me. Scratch that, she was my destiny.

The night passed quickly and we were led to the after party. It was to take place in a club nearby, one of my smaller clubs, Club Nero.

I had no idea that the club was booked for this particular movie premiere, only remembered that Payne mentioned something about it to me briefly. He didn’t give me the details because he knew I wasn’t interested. As long as it was operating fine, I didn’t mind the events that took place here.

“You’re staring Eros,” Destiny mumbled. A light alcohol scent dispersed from her lips and I smiled. She smelled so sensual.

She touched my eyelids lightly, making me focus on her.

I pulled her close to me in our booth in the VIP section. Music was blasting, lights were shining on the dance floor, people were grinding up against one another, getting high and drunk. But as usual, I heard her clear as a spring day.

“Do you want a drink? I can get one for you,” I whispered into her ear and she shivered slightly, her cheeks blushing a really pretty pink.

“It’s fucking annoying how good you smell,” she spoke in shushed whispers and I realised she was speaking her thoughts out loud.

I laughed and she raised a brow, “What’s wrong?”

“You smell really nice too Love, just saying,” I kissed her forehead and she blushed even harder.

“Fuck I said that out loud didn’t I?” She covered her face in her hands and I pried them away.

I sighed, this girl will be the death of me.

I let my thumb skim over her bottom lip, watching her chest rise and fall, her heart beat increasing, “You are my drug Destiny, I crave your scent and touch more than an animal would. So don’t be embarrassed to tell me how you feel about me.”

Her pupils dilated and I knew she was very much turned on by me, though she wouldn’t admit it to me. She was very strong and confident on her own, she seemed to love unconditionally but was afraid of receiving the same kind of love.

I would change that, I would open her up to my love.

Her breath was hot on my skin and I relished in her aroused state, loving how she reacted to me.

“What do you want from me Love?” I asked quietly, carefully. She was leaning close to me unconsciously so much so that our lips were barely touching now.

There weren’t many reporters here, everyone was having a great time and I was grateful to be out of the spotlight so I could have Destiny back to myself.

She placed her hand on my chest and I groaned, unable to believe how her simple touch could drive me to the edge. She leaned in even closer and I pulled her waist to me.

“I want you to kiss me Eros,” she breathed and that was all I needed.

I claimed her lips, devouring every bit of her, tasting her sweet lips, she was so fucking good.