CHAPTER 7 - WHAT I HAVE TO DO

- Eros -

The monitors started whirring and Payne was staring at the centuries of artifacts on my wall.

I keyed in Destiny's name and let the algorithm do it's work.

"Dude, is this really one of Medusa's snake head?"

I looked up at him and smiled, "Yeah, I did it on a dare."

"Didn't she like, turn you into rock hard stone or something?"

"Just don't look into her eyes Payne, it really isn't that difficult. She did make me rock hard though," I turned back to my screen and he pretended to gag.

"WHY WOULD YOU FUCK HER?!"

I put my hand up, "Your question should be, why wouldn't I?"

"She's like half a snake bro and legend says she's incredibly ugly with greenish skin or something. How are you turned on by that?!"

I smirked, "That's what legend says, she's actually fucking hot man."

His eyes widened at that, "Fuck you're serious?"

I chuckled, "You have no idea, when I went inside her all her hair snakes rolled back like they've been possessed."

Payne laughed his head off and an annoying nagging thought sneaked into my mind.

She'll never compare to Destiny.

I took a deep breath and pushed that voice away. My monitor chimed and I focused on it, Payne skipping over as well.

MATCH CONFIRMED: TREVOR OSCAR & DESTINY PAIGE

I closed my eyes and sighed, what the fuck?

"What the hell man? Are you sure your machine is not rigged or something?" Payne started flipping my table and checking all the wires and shit while I stood there staring at the monitor.

Name: Trevor Oscar
Occupation: Singer, Songwriter
Hobby: Writing
Hair: Straight, Charcoal Black
Body Built: Toned
Height: 1.80m
Weight: 75kg
Eye Colour: Hazel
Star: Capricorn
Birthday: 22 December 1992
Temperament: Phlegmatic

Name: Destiny Paige
Occupation: Actress
Hobby: Dancing
Hair: Wavy, Dark Red
Body Built: Hourglass
Height: 1.72m
Weight: 58kg
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Star: Cancer
Birthday: 21 June 1993
Temperament: Sanguine

Destiny's beautiful profile photo stared back at me, her eyes bright and happy.

"No wonder she could dance so well," I mumbled to myself and Payne stopped going through my huge desk.

"Are you hearing yourself Eros? I don't care what the hell is happening here but we have to pair her asap and get this shit out the window. She's just causing a whole lot of unnecessary drama for us."

I nodded, hearing the machine beep as the arrows were being made.

"Will the arrows be ready by tonight?"

I raised an eyebrow, "Why does it matter?"

He showed his phone to me, "Trevor is having a concert here tonight. It's the best time to pair Destiny with him."

My heart pounded a single painful beat, "Let's get to work then."

***

There we were, standing outside the stadium with my cases.