CHAPTER 6 - HOLD ON

- Eros -

There's a reason I chose to open clubs here on Earth.

A few reasons actually. 

One of them is so that I can use this place as a medium to pair couples.

But really? That's a real lame excuse.

Humans come here to let off steam and to hopefully get laid. The alcohol buzzing in your veins and the music helps a lot with that. Along with clouding your senses.

You see, when your senses are too acute, everything affects you.

But when they're dulled and there's a rhythmic beat going on around, your problems seem far away.

That is when lust and passion sets in. At your weakest.

I looked around the dance floor, a sick smile crossing my face.

I thrive most here, where passionate desires flow as strongly as a waterfall. I love the rich smell of strong alcohol and tart berries.

I'm weird, I'm sadistic, take it as it is.

I gulped down my tray of shots quickly, the alcohol spiking in my veins fast.

I let out a hearty sick laugh and strode down to the dance floor, grabbing any girl I could.

This one was nice, long black hair, puppy eyes and flushed cheeks.

She doesn't look anywhere close to Destiny's beauty.

I shook my head, shutting the inner voice within me.

I grabbed the girl and kissed her hard on her lips. She reacted nicely, kissing me back with all her might.

God she's pretty good.

I wrapped my arms around her petite frame and slid a hand down to grab her butt. She smiled back and pressed her body on me, I could feel her boobs pushing against me.

I growled as I felt my hard length rub against the thin fabric of her dress and she moaned into my mouth.

I want to get this fuck done with.

She'll never compare to Destiny.

I snapped up and dragged the girl to the back of the club, near the bathrooms and she leaned on me like a love sick puppy.

"Want to take this fuck somewhere else?" She mumbled.

"Save me."

I stared at her, the harsh whisper ringing in my mind.

I can't do this.

I backed off her and ran out of that claustrophobic space.

I ended back up on the dance floor, my mind spinning around me.

My mother's voice yelling at me, the storm crashing around me, my heart dying within me, my love leaving me.

I bowed my head down in surrender, the pain in me too unbearable. Rain soaked me to my very bones and I admit defeat, "I will accept any form of discipline you deem fit mother. But I beg of your mercy, please let her go."

My mother's laughter echoed through the universe, her fleshy body moving away from me, "You would sacrifice your life for this human girl?"

Of course I would. I would do anything for her.

The ground shook but I stood firm, my mother's rage literally shaking, "VERY WELL. Then you shall carry both of your punishments! You shall carry on your duties to pair humans, but you are from here on now banished to the human realm!