CHAPTER 5 - PICK IT UP

- Eros -

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?! YOU LOOK LIKE ABSOLUTE CRAP!" Payne yelled at the top of his lungs the moment I drove up in the Harley back home.

I shut the engine and winced, his voice made my head pound.

"Shut up man, I feel like crap. I don't need you to tell me," I strode up my front steps into my house.

"You got into an accident didn't you? You wanted to kill yourself again didn't you? We went through this man you need to stop-" 

I raised my hand and my front door slammed shut behind both of us.

I stood in my crystal white living room and turned round to look at him, "Cut it out Payne. I didn't try to kill myself this time. It's an accident. Furthermore, I wouldn't have ended up there if you weren't totally out drunk last night fucking some bitch."

It wasn't his fault, but I didn't really care. He neglected me last night for some girl and Destiny drove me to my limits. 

My fucking limits.

"I'm sorry man. I really am. I wouldn't have let you run out like that, I shouldn't have. I'm sorry bro, we good?" Payne came up to me and held a hand out for me to take.

I sighed and took his hand, pulling him to me and slapping his back, "We're good."

We pushed one another off and he gave me a look, "You need to get cleaned up though, I received a notification that the arrows are done."

I felt my blood freeze, "Which arrows?"

"The ones for Destiny and Dylan. I saw the articles man, you beat him up like he was nothing. There are even videos being spread around. It doesn't look good at all. It's like both of you are fighting over her or something."

I took my blazer off and threw it aside, realising my white shirt on the inside was totally stained with my blood, "I won't need to fight with anyone over anyone Payne, you fucking know that."

He nodded thoughtfully, "I know I know, it just seems that way. What happened man?"

I walked up to my room and he trailed behind me, I filled him in on what happened last night. Excluding the part where Destiny danced with me. 

"Then I woke up in this crusty place, beat up a gang that destroyed my phone and took one of their bikes back here."

I grabbed a new set of clothes and Payne stopped me, "Wait, doesn't that mean there is no way Destiny or Dylan will end up at the club together again?"

I groaned, "What the fuck am I supposed to do with that man? Go undercover and shoot them with the arrows or something?"

His eyes widened and the idiotic smile he gave me told me I just dug my own bloody grave.

"Get dressed for the occasion buddy, I know exactly where those two will be," Payne gave me a smirk and ran out of my room.

What in fuck's name have I gotten myself into?

***

The set was huge as fuck. People were running about getting ready for the show and Payne kept mumbling shit about who wasn't working out right.

"Look! LOOK AT THAT GUY EROS! He skipped leg day man who the fuck skips leg day?!" He half whispered half yelled into my ear and I shoved him aside.

I was carrying the case of arrows and he was carrying my bow in it's case as well. They were inconspicuous enough, totally black with gold rims.