2

"So are you gonna call her?" Richie asks as the group bikes down the street.

"N-No," Bill responds simply.

Richie gasps loudly, and looks at Bill with astonishment. Bill rolls his eyes and bike's a little faster. Richie pedals harder, catching up to the boy's speed.

"Why not? At least give me her number, so I can do it—" he starts.

"I don't l-like h-h-her like that. A-And I'm not giving you her number," Bill states, continuing down the street. Stan glances at him with a bit of a skeptical look.

"You don't like her? You sure?" Stan questions.

"What do you mean you don't like her?!" Richie booms, "she's the most popular girl in school, man! Plus, she's fuckin' gorgeous. If I were still a virgin, hearing her voice would be enough to make me cream my shorts!"

Stan rolls his eyes, and Eddie gags loudly.

"Who cares if she's the coolest girl in school," Eddie chimes with an annoyed look, "I've heard she can be a bitch! Plus, she probably has every STD possible– which I could probably get because her disgusting saliva was all over me—"

As Eddie goes into a panicked rant, Bill responds to Stan's previous question.

"I-I don't like her, I d-don't know a-anything about her," He explains. Stan nods his head a little, but still looks as though he doesn't buy it. Richie for sure doesn't.

"Bill, man, don't you think you should at least give her a chance?" Richie suggests.

When Bill refuses again, Richie realizes something he never did before.

"Well, if you don't like her– you should at least take her on a date so we can use her car," Richie jokes. Even though it's a joke, a light bulb goes off in Bill's head. Suddenly, he stops biking, causing everyone else to stop with him.

"What is it?" Eddie asks, nervously.

"W-We c-could cover a lot m-more ground if we had a c-c-car," Bill trails, causing Stan to frown.

"You're not seriously considering using Bee for her car, are you?" Stan frowns. Bill shrugs a little, completely forgetting her feelings and only entertaining the thought of looking for Georgie.

"He's got a point," Richie agrees, despite his internal senses telling him it's wrong.

Stan doesn't feel right about any of this.

"I-It'll j-just be a few times," Bill insists, "I'll take h-her out on a date– then, I-I'll ask if she could drive us a-around. I'll t-t-tell her it's for Georgie!"

Eddie doesn't really seem to see the wrong in the situation, as he calculates that they'd be a lot safer through car anyway. He decides to chip into Bill's idea, too.

"We'd be a lot safer by car, too."

It seems that everyone agrees except Stan. As usual. He always gets out voted.

"Fine," the curly-haired boy huffs, "but only a few time."