*Bonus Chapter*

"Stan, I love you we would never leave you," Wren cries, pulling the injured boy to her chest.

All the poor boy can do is cry hysterically and hug her back. Everyone is sobbing, continuously reassuring the curly haired boy, and silently cursing the damn clown that hurt him. Everyone in the loser's club had an unspoken law. One that states that Stan, of all of them, would never be allowed to get hurt. This clown broke that unsaid law— Wren would kill him. They all would.

"Bill? BILL," Eddie shouts, only now noticing the boy's disappearance.

The teens are quick to stand up and frantically look around as well. Richie is the first to choose a direction to go in— and everyone follows, desperately calling out to Bill.

As they emerge into an open chamber, they're met with the sight of a mountain of old toys and they eerie feeling of death.

"Bev...?" Ben calls lightly, noticing the girls dangling feet.

The rest of the boys turn their attention, to the girl floating above them. Even further above the strawberry blonde is even more bodies— or parts of bodies. They assume the limbs belong to previous victims of the clown. Wren gags at the sight, grabbing Eddie's hand for reassurance.

"Sh-Should we find Bill first, or try to get Bev down?" Mike questions.

"We have to get Bev down obviously!" Ben cries, desperately trying to figure out what to do.

"Maybe we should split up?" Wren suggests.

Stan shakes his head immediately. Clearly, splitting up was not the way to handle situations. They were all at a cross roads. Bill is no where to be seen, Bev could possibly be dead, and who knows how they can even help her.

"Fine," Richie utters, swallowing the lump in his throat, "we get Bev. Then, we find Bill. Today isn't the day to make piss-worthy decisions."

Eddie stares at him surprised. For once, Richie was being rational and not an incompetent asshole.

Quickly, the losers find a way to get Bev down.

Once she is down, they are met with a feeling of dread. She looked to be dead. Frozen in a state of terror.

"Wake up! Beverly, wake up!" Ben desperately begs, placing his hands on the girl's shoulders. The losers look away in sadness, upset that they didn't get to her sooner. Ben's crying is only making matters worse.

"Please!" he desperately shouts.

Much to their surprise, Ben leans forward and plants a quick kiss to the girl's lips as an attempt to wake her.

Nothing happens.

An awkward silence falls over them.

Then, suddenly, the girl wakes with a long sharp breath. The boys look up with surprise, Ben smiles with relief.

"January embers?..." Bev whispers softly to Ben. He smiles with tears in his eyes.

"My heart burns there, too."

Meanwhile, Bill is having a bit of his own emotional war.

Georgie is stood there in front of him, and he feels a mixture of relief and pure sadness. As much as he wanted it to be real, he knew deep down that he wasn't. Georgie Denbrough is dead. He realized this when he failed to address their ship as she.