5

"I hate what I love, and I love what I hate

"I hate what I love, and I love what I hate."

-

"Jesus," Richie sputters, climbing out of the pink vehicle, "how did you not get ticketed?!"

Wren laughs loudly as she steps out of the driver's seat. She's sure to grab her pack of cigarettes before shutting the door. Eddie is practically shaking as he steps out of the vehicle.

He should've guessed that she'd be the type to drive 50mph at a 20mph zone.

"That was," Stan thinks of the right words to use,"fun?"

"Fun?" Eddie cackles, "fun?! WE COULD'VE FUCKING DIED."

"C-Calm down, Eddie," Bill chuckles, patting his distressed friend's shoulder. However, Eddie is very far from calm at the moment. Within that 5 minute car ride, he had literally 5 asthma attacks. One for each minute.

"Calm down?!" He stares in disbelief, walking beside Richie nonetheless, "don't tell me to calm down!"

Wren laughs loudly, thoroughly entertained by Eddie's panic. Eddie turns to her with an annoyed expression, doing his best not to have another asthma attack out of pure rage.

She really makes his blood boil. Even more than Richie! The way she is so careless is just the worst. Clearly, she isn't cut out to be his friend. If she really wants to be friends, she wouldn't act like such a careless asshole!

"You're enjoying this aren't you?!" Eddie growls, "well, I think you're attitude is shit."

"Lick it up, baby. Lick. It. Up," she taunts, getting into the boy's face.

Oh boy, these two are really at each other throats. Bill doesn't really know what to do, and Richie finds it entertaining. Plus, hearing her say the word "baby" is totally sexy, no way in hell is he gonna stop her.

"Alright, break it up," Stan says, coming between the two and pushing them apart.

Wren smiles sinfully, and Eddie annoyedly begins to stomp his way towards the sewers. Everyone follows behind him. On the way down, Stan begins to name his surroundings.

"That's poison ivy, and that's poison ivy, and that is also poison ivy," he states while pointing around him. They near a sewer pipe.

"Where? Where's the poison ivy?" Eddie nervously asks.

"Nowhere, not every fucking plant is poison ivy, Stanley," Richie replies. Wren refrains from following him and Bill into the sewer pipe, not wishing to get her beloved converse dirty.

"Well, I'm starting to get itchy now, and I think that—" Eddie nervously starts, only to be interrupted.

"Do you share a bathroom with your mother?"