Prologue

"I wouldn't do that is I were you." Eiji voice eco in my ears. Never once she remove her sight at the mask man.

I can't believe I felt so useless and weak right now. I should be the one protecting her not the other way around.

"You touch this man and I swear, I kill you." She's death serious.

I could sense the dark tense air as she and the mask man looked at each other. This is mind war. Even slight weakness could not be afford.

"I'm warning you.. back off..!" She roared in pride showing she's in charge.

But the mask man didn't waver nor did he moved. He also stood there as powerful as Eiji. I can't move. I just kneel there silently.

"Come.. then I let him live." He said.

I turned to Eiji and trying hard to speak. But I can't. My voice stuck in my troat. I keep shouting but non of it goes out.

"Don't worry.. I'll protect you." She said with a wide smiled.

I don't need your freaking protection. I yelled but nothing sound out. She stept infront of me then kneel to be in same height of me.

"Thank you for your protection and care. You done enough. Its my turn to protect you now. " She wisper that in my ears.

Bullshit..
fuck you..
Asshole

I can only curse myself in this situasion. Never onces in my life I feel so frustrated like this. I can't lost her.

She leaned down than give me a hugged. A tight hugged. I wish I can hugged her back but I can't. This is fucking frustated.

She lossen the hugged that look straight in my eyes. "Wait for me."

She leaned down then kiss me on my lips. The deep, seducing and passionable kiss was a plain, frustrated and hurtful one for me.

"Wait for me. I'll be back. I promise." With that she left following the mask man.

They all were leaving one by one. I called her badly.. desperately.. hoplessly.. in my mind but she never turned back.

As she disappearing in my sight, my eyes getting heavier. My body crashed on the floor leaving only my deep breath.

Bullshit.. I hate this drug.