Chapter 7 - Run and Puzzling

Riono pov

"We meet again little mice." I greet my little mice.

After the pointing gun moment, Leo put me in his watch I can't even look for her. I'm on my morning run monitoring my building suddenly she cross my path.

"Stay away from me." She growl furiously.

"First you said get lost and now stay away." She really unbelievable.

"Did you sent someone to watch me fancy boy?" She ask

"I'm too busy to do that princess." I blurt out the nickname cause I just too happy seeing her here.

I am walking indifferent when she grap my hand stoping me. She freeze.

"What, are we playing robot now." I ask amusely.

"Robot?" She play dumb.

"Why did you suddenly stop?" I ask back.

"Why are you here?" She ask after she sigh of relieve.

I smirks. "That really a stupid question you ask."

This is Reifan building. How can she ask something so stupid like that. We continue our morning tour but she seem lost in her own thought.

"Why are you here Reifan." She repeat her question.

"Working." I reply indifferent. She must have no idea where she is.

"That's a really fanstastic work you have..sight seeing." She sarcastic.

"I'm monitoring my new building for you information." I snap on her stupidity.

She just keep glancing left and right put me puzzling.

"How can you not realize you're in Reifan building. This is my new shoping mall." I notify her. I'm really proud of my asset.

Then I shout at her ear because she not paying attention to me. "You're not listening..!"

"auuch.." She shock and push me. Then she slap my shoulder.

My eyes widen at her blurt bravery. "You did not hit me. No one can hit a Reifan."

"Fuck off with Reifan....you disgusting piece of trash." She curse.

Blood rush up to my head. She just turn my happy and cheerful mood to be tense and glomy. She step backward so I approach her slowly with my raging anger.

"Reifan.." She call.

I keep walking closer to her.

"Reifan.." She call again.

"No use regret over a slip word ---"

Before I can finish my sentence she grab my hand making me stop.

"Reifan..in the count of 3.. lets run" She speaks seriously.

"What the---" I'm puzzle.

"1.." She start counting and tighten our grasp.

"I'm not ---" I try to speak again but I can feel her hand trembling.

"2.."

"Stop--" I even more refuse her idiot play.

"3.. run."

She pull me with her whole power and I run along with her. I glance back and there few men in black suit chase after us.

"Arrr... bullshit.. fuck off.. disgusting piece of trash." She keep cursing as we runing away.

I pocket my phone and press the special button to alarm my current situation. I know Leo always watch after me. He's the eyes.

"Why are we running?" I ask.

"What wrong?" I ask again.

"Bitch.. answer me." I get frustrated so I just yell on her.

She keep pulling me and let go of my hand after we got inside the emergency stairs. She lock the door instantly. She short of breath and trembling.

"What is happening?" This time I ask in my serious tone.

"Where's you team?" But she ask back.

"What is happening. Who are them?" I question again.

"Contact you team. Notify them you are here. They are dangerous." She ignore my question.

"I'm not contacting anyone until I know what's going on." I argue cause she own me and explanation.

"Fuck you Reifan. Do you want to die? I don't want to be the reason of your death. I'm not dieing here." She yell of her frustratation.

I'm a Reifan. Do you think some child chasing scene will kill me. We both are too stubborn to speak the truth.
She end the tense as people keep banging over the door and trying to push open it. Then she pull out her handgun ready to fight.

She run down the stairs and I follow her lead. She keep running and when we see the exit she accelarate and go outside. She hide her handgun back and trying hard to calm down.

"Shit.. bloody hell.. son of a bitch.. mother fucker.. hell..."  She curse again.

I stand behind her observing her struggling to move.

"Come on.. move." She hits her leg and shout.

"Damn.. move now..!" This time she scream

I don't have a clue what is happening. She raise both of her arm and they are shaking and trembling. Then a slow and painful cry reach my hearing. Did she cry?

"I'm scare.. I can't do this anymore." She mumbling alone.

"Just move..!! Please... " She plead and beg but I just don't understand anything.

Then the sound of the door opening alert me. I turn aroud and see Jonathan, one of Leo man coming out from the door.

"I'm death." she speaks.

I turn back on her only to see her falling to the ground. I rush over to catch her but its too late. She drop on the floor and lay motionlessly.