Chapter 10 - Lets Play

Eiji pov

"Fine. I work for you." I yell the moment Riono step inside my room.

I've been lock for two days and I need to get out from here. I try everthing but nothing work out. The last opinion is jump out from the window and land safely but I don't think I'll survive jumping out from floor 15th.

"What change your mind princess?" He ask sarcastic.

I hate that princess word. Why is he calling me that. "I want to live. That change my mind."

He smirks and I smirk back. Like hell I work for you. He lean behind the door and keep staring at me. I can't read his expression. I can't pridict his action.

"Alright. let go." He turn and open the door.

I follow behind him carefully. I scan my surrounding and I'm right. Its a hotel building. We walk along the corrido and I burn the cctv location in my memory. I try to remember the way and some important detail.

He steps inside the elevator and I tag along. He press the H button and I keep my mouth shut. We arive and there'r a blonde greet us.

"Good morning Mr. Reifan. Would you like coffee?" She speak seducely make me want to puke.

"Morning beautiful. Usual please." He flirt back and he also make me want to puke.

We get inside his office and he take off his blazer and throw it on the couch then sit on his personal seat. I just stand and cross my arm in front of my chest.

"So?" I start.

He sits confidently with his finger tapping on the desk just bring out his authority vibe and that intimidating me a little.

"Lets start your interview Ms Dominic."

I almost laugh. Ms dominic? Who is that? Interview? He must be kidding. I shake my head and pull the chair then sit. I'm not lossing to this man.

"Fine. ask then?" I play along.

"Introduce yourself?"

"Why bother asking when you have my backgroud check already." I argue.

"I wouldn't ask if I got the fact." His voice deep and husky.

"Your team sucks." I just insult him again.

He takes a black file and throw it on me. I pick it, open it and read it. I'm trying hard no to laugh on the information especially the name Elsa Dominic. Seriously.. Elsa? Stupid Aries. No wonder he call me princess.

"Its true." I shover the file back to him.

"True my ass. Don't treat me like a fool princess." His glare is sharp and I flinch a little. I fake a smile not letting him influence me a bit.

"Fine its fake then." I just play with fire.

He turn to me disbelief. "You.. really..."

"Irritating and annoying. I know.. I know.." I laugh a moment.

He leans back and sigh a big one. "What should I do with you?" He mumble alone.

I just ignore him with his stupidity and keep on grining.

"How much will you pay me?" I ask seriously.

"How about I pay off your debt and you tell me the truth?"

My face turn pale imediately. The truth..?? He got to me kidding me. I glup hardly and cold sweat starting covering me. I pull down my hand from the desk cause its start trembling.

"Who are you? What are you? You got my attention little mice." His evil smile frighten me.

"I don't tell. You want it, you fight for it." I yell and fight off my fear.

"I don't mind playing with you. After all you invite me in your little thrilling adventure."

"Stupid..!!" I shout and I stamp my fist on his desk. I'm fill with anger and hatred. I'm breathing fast controling my raging but he acts unpretentiously.

I lower my head and shut my eyes. "Its not a thrilling adventure. Its hell." I mumble alone.

I been running and hiding for years. I'm fighting hard to survive from this never ending hide and seek game. I don't have permanet home, permanet job or permanet name. He's really one clueless and stupid piece if shit.

I raise my head and stare back at him. "You want to play? Then lets play."

"Gladly princess." His evil smile raise to another  level.