Chapter 3 - Twice

Riono pov

"Nothing?? How can there be nothing. Seriously, nothing?" I ask that like thousand time already.

Leo look at me calmly but I know he's also lost in the question. We both lost here. How can there be nothing. No even single clue.

"I got something but that obviously fake. There's really nothing real." He speak calmly as he sit crosing his leg in his confident manner.

"Which part is fake?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Every part." He smirks.

I glance over the black file again and read it attentive. I burn every words and detail in my head.

Name : Elsa Dominic
Age : 25
Birth place : Miami
Education : High school
Occupation : waitress
Adress : Grey Bay Resident

"Everything are fake." I slam the file on the desk.

No one get away from Reifan after messing with me and insult my look. Once I got her in my hand I'll rip that beautiful mouth and throw her in the sea.

"How did you even got that bravely women?"

"Last night." I answer indifferent.

"Your brance opening ceremony?" His voice raise.

"Wait. I think I know how to get her." This evil thought cross my mind.

I remember Austin wife is her bestie. I just need to ask them. Like hell I let her slips after all those insult and offence. I'll hunt you even if you hide in the bottom of the earth.

"How?" Leo looks at me disbelief.

"Powlten. Austin wife is her bestie." I sound so excited over the solution.

We both go to Austin house cause I don't want to go alone. I drag Leo to come with me although he refuse and rebel. Like hell I care.

"Riono..and Leo?" Austin shocks seeing our presence but he still invites us inside his house.

"Reifan." Choel greet me with a smirks.

Seem like I come at the wrong time. There are too many people here. Andrew and Kyler are sitting on the couch. Silis is busy at the kitchen while Choel and Tarnisha are chating beside them.

"Am I distrubing something?" I ask awkwardly.

Choel suddenly laugh over my question. "Feel la deja vu. I ask that question before and got an enemy." She glance at Andrew.

"Shut up." Andrew annoy.

I sit awkwardly across them and drag Leo to sit with me. I plaster another awkward smile.

"That's creepy." Tarnisha comment.

"I agree." Silis answer as she come and join us.

I left speechless not knowing what they mean. "Pardon me?"

"Stop that awkward smile." Choel comment indifferent.

I feel so humiliated right now. This is first time for me to feel this nervous among other. I'm rich, I have power and name but these three women doesn't look like they care.

"What took you here Mr. Reifan?" Finaly Choel ask seriously.

I take a deep breath and begin. "Your friend. Where can I find her?"

"Which friend?" Tarnisha smirks.

I swear, if they're not my friends partner this is the last time they ever see the sun.

"Don't test my patient ladies." I start the mind game.

Andrew imediately lock Silis with her, Kyler hold Tarnisha hand and Austin fix his stare on my action.

"Please enlight us..Sir" This time Silis smirks then Andrew lock her even tighter.

Seriously, doesn't they intimidated by me at all?? This is really humiliated. Even Leo look amuse by this stupid scene.

"He wants to kill her. Remember." Choel speaks.

"Yeah, he was rejected." Silis add.

"She rejected you?" Leo voice raise and I look at him disbelief.

"She didn't rejected him." Austin join.

"She call him office boy in fancy suit." Andrew enlight them.

"And she rate him 5 of 10." Kyler laugh.

"She even rate you?" Leo voice raise again and I elbow him.

"Come on, she didn't rejected me. No one rejected a Reifan." I can't believe I join their stupid conversation.

Then seven pair of eyes focus on me instantly. I can feel blood rush up to my head and for the first time I want to hide from other. This is very humiliated for a Reifan.

"What does you want from her?"

"I want to pursue her. Its love at first sight." They push me off my limits.

I can't believe I create the most foolish excuse I can ever think. I must be losing my mind. Then Leo eyes widen even more.

"That's not what you tell me." Leo speak again and I elbow him again.

"No way." Austin stun.

"Super no way." Andrew add.

"Super duper no way." Kyler join.

These guys left me speechless. They are my childhood friend. They supose to be on my side.

"What did he just said?" Silis ask clueless.

"He wants to hits on Ed." Choel answer the question.

"Seriously.. like damn seriously. He wants Ed?" This time Tarnisha speaks disbelief.

"What's so wrong about that." I growl. What wrong with these people. They are very confusing me.

"Good luck hiting on her." Choel smirks.

"God bless you." Silis smirks along.

"Welcome to hell." Ternisha join the smirks.

Then the three girl laughing out loud leaving us the men in puzzle. I can't believe they laugh at me again.

"You're not the only one who want her you know. They are many other powerful guys want her." Choel speak seriously again after they stop laughing.

"What?" I'm shock.

"She special. If you really want her, prepare for war. But I suggest, just ignore you small attraction if you value your life." Tarnisha explain further.

"Loving her, may kill you." Silis join.

What is happening? This is very confusing. I never fail getting a women in my arm but why does I have this uneasy feeling surround me. This sound like trouble.