Chapter 4 - Kiss Then Trick

Eiji pov

"Someone trying to hack your information. Lucky I got them on time and twisting info here and there." Aries speak over the phone.

I sigh in relief. "Maybe I should leave?"

"Where?"

"Don't know. Just leave this place cause its not safe anymore." I answer.

"Go ask Choel for new work and avoid that Reifan." Aries speak firmly.

"I know." I growl.

Aries end our call and I lost in this new disaster. I wonder how can I avoid that No 1 man when he basically rule this city. I take and secure the handgun on my thigh before I go out to hunt for new job. This life style really tiring.

"Finally I got you little mice." A low and husky voice reach my hearing.

My heart beat rapidily and cold sweat cover my face. My hand imediately reach for my weapon and ready to fire. I turn back slowly and act as calm as I could.

"Little mice." Riono speak confidently.

I sigh in relief after seeing his face. Lucky its just the Reifan. He's not a big deal. I pull up my hand and cross them over my body.

"Nice meeting you here office boy."

I continue my walk and he join my pace. I keep glancing left and right observing if there're anyone else. I don't see any threat so I lower my guard.

"Still looking for job." He speaks

"Yes I am." I answer

"Work with me." He speak again.

"No thank you." I answer again.

"I'm not asking, I'm odering." He hiss

"I'm not a pet, I listen to no one." I hiss back.

"Foolish women." He shouts.

"Office boy in a fancy suit." I mock and chuckles.

I speed up my steps and try to reach the most crowded spot. I need to avoid any dangerous posibilities and crowded place secure me the most.

"Its Reifan." Suddenly someone shout.

"He's so handsome." more shouting.

"May I get your signature." another blurt.

"I want to marry you." Oh please ladies.. keep your dignity.

I turn to Riono in horror. He smiles proudly toward the crowd. As we keep walking side by side, people start gathering around us. I walk even faster.

"Why are you in a rush." Riono stop me.

I ignore him and look for the exit. My plan is to reach the crowded place and ditch this troublesome man. But with this many people surround us, I can even execute my plan.

"Get lost Reifan." I glare at him.

His eyes widen at my word. "No one tell me to get lost."

"I'm proud to be the first." I provoke him more.

"You are not my first." He answer in his most naughty smile.Maybe I should take out my handgun and shoot at his dirty mind.

Then I see the emergency exit. I run toward it with out glancing back. I run and force the door open. Before I can slide down the stairs, this huge energy grab me making my body bounce back.

"You're not running aways from me again." Riono speak firmly but it sound so dirty from him mouth.

I push his body against me. But he pin me completely against the wall. I try to reach my handgun but he pin up my hand.

"You're beautiful." He speak with our face too closer to each other.

My eyes widen. What the hell. What the mess did I get into this time. This is scary.

"Let me go." I control my trembling voice and speak confidently.

"How about you entertain me, then I let you go." He smirks.

I lean my head closer to his ear. "How should I entertain you? Enlight me." I wisper in my most seduce tone.

"You know the way girl." He answer.

I calm my heart beat and fake a smile. I face him again after a while.

"Lets me entertain you then."

"Please entertain me." He smirks.

I crash my lips on him and kiss him in the way he never imagine it. He kiss me back as his hand let go of my hand. He cup my face and kiss me even deeper. He's really a good kisser.

Slowly I pull out my handgun an aim on his stomach. He looks down imediately and see the handgun pointing at him. He turn facing me with his amuse smile. I step back slowly as we exchange look to each other.

"Such a naughty little mice. Kissing me then trick me." He speak indifferent.

"Sorry fancy boy. I need to go. Lets continue this later." I start walk backward with him still on my view.

"You just did the most foolish thing a girl can do." He cross his arm.

"what is that fancy boy?" I smirks as I walk even further.

"Leaving me hangging." His smirks turn evil.

I can't believe his thought is damn dirty. Seriously, there the gun pointing on him, but all he can thinks is his inner desire. He's really disgusting.

"Don't you dare. I swear, I aim a little further down there and you'll never feel pleasure in you life again." I wish I can kill this guy.

"I'll hunt you down little mice."

I jump down the stairs and run as fast as I clould. I hide the weapon back as I exit the building indifferently and merge to the crowd.