Chapter 22 - Amusement Park

Eiji pov

"I want to try the tea cup ride."

Riono looks at me disbelief and scoff. "That's for kids."

"I still want to try it. Come on." I pull him and he jogs along with me toward the entrance.

"How about you ride it alone. I'll watch here for you."

I smack his stomach instantly then pull him forcely in the tea cup. He sulks and protest but I link to him and shoot him a deathly glare.

The ride begin and I keep laughing and claping the entire time. Its is so much fun riding with Riono gumble around flustering the whole ride. Even his bodyguard can't hold their laughter and laugh out loud.

"Don't you dare..!" He shout at his bodyguard and I laugh even more.

"Don't mind him. He's in his period." I wave at them but Riono pull me to walk side by side by him.

"Why must be a amusement park? there are plenty more choice but this.. this.. is really.. I hate this." He still complain although he already in here.

I keep grining like at idiot. "Its fun. You should try this. Stop hanging around your shoping mall."

"I still hate this. You don't even let me book the entire place. I hate to queue, I hate to wait, I hate the games, I just hate this.."

"Why do you want to book the entire place? Its not fun with out others. Its feel empty and boring."

"I'm a Reifan and you expect me to---"

"Just shut up and lets go." I pull him again.

"No one tell ---"

"A Reifan to shut up. I'm honour to be your first." I cut him and we jog toward the next station.

I ignore his whine and focus on the game. Its fun too have this. Its my first visit. I always wanted to come here but the circumstances doesn't allow me too.

"NOOOO WAAAAYYY.." Riono face just turn horror looking at the giant slide.

"Yes way and this way. Its a fantastic way and just a nice way."

He graps on my arm and change our direction imediately. His sour face just turn dark but its funny. I keep protesting but I can't win against him this time.

"Oh.. come on. Lets ride that one."

"No..!" He growls.

"Come on Reifan. Be a man. Lets ride that."

"No in million years." He pulls me even more.

"You just admit that you're not a man." I jeer on.

"I'm a man. And you can do a full body check to confirm it."

"I want to ride that one. Come on." I try to beg in my cute and sweet voice but he doesn't affected by that act.

"No and that's final. Let's go home."

"Why? Its fun."

"There's no way that thing is fun. Why would you feel fun when someone push you down for 550 meter high. Its ridiculous."

"Don't tell me.. you are afraid of height." I point it out.

he stop pulling me instantly and turn around all glommy and pale. He covers in cold sweat and slight tremor visible around his hand.

"I don't. I just don't like it." He speaks in his small tone.

I carve a small smile and his little action just soften my heart. "Ok. lets go ride other things."

I run toward him and link to his arm. He's a little bit startle but still return my smile and let me cling to him. I don't remember when the last time I had so much fun with out lowering my guard.

"Why can't we just enjoy the sea view in my private yacht with some wine and classic song. You're strange. Most women prefer that over this.

"I'm not most women just incase you forget. I'm a run away and wanted princess." I just talk like how I chit chat with the girls.

He stop talking and I realize he's twinkle alot. I let him be as we keep walking slowly with Riono guard tailing behind us. Although this place is crowded, I feel peaceful like this heavy burden on my chest is lift away from me.

"Do you want to ride the Ferris Wheel together?"

"I'm.. its..huh." He just sigh a big one making me chuckles all the sudden.

"Its ok. Maybe next time. Lets go home."

I slide my hand down his arm and hold his palm. He release the hold but lock our finger together instead. I just grin like and idiot. So this is how its feel to be care by someone.

"I need to go to the toilet."

"I'll wait here." He reply and sit across the ladies. His guard stand beside him.

I still grining the moment I step inside the toilet. I do my bisness and wash my hand before this I sense this shadow behind my back.

I duck imediately a powerful punch throw on me. I glance behind and see the mask man ready to fight. I stand and turn on the fighting mood.

"Death or alive?" I ask in my autority. tones.

"Death."

He starts attacking me and I dodge here and there. I keep my defence properly but he pull out his knife after a moment intimidate me a little. He attacks again and this time I use my whole energy to counter back punching and kicking him non stop.

I thought I was winning the fight before his knife stab right through my stomach. He pull out the knife and I do my last spining kick throwing him on the wall. Then I rush out with my remining energy and shout.

"Reifan..!!!"

I press on my bleeding and saw Riono running toward me along with his guard. My view start getting blur and I drop down the ground before everthing turn black. I might be lucky if I didn't die.