Chapter 20 - This is Hard

Eiji pov

Riono never touch the topic since that. He been coming here meet me often and still act like usual. I told him who I am and what I am. Even after knowing the truth he still wants me. He really crazy.

"Why did you told him?" I hiss coldly at Aries. We currently skyping early in the morning.

"Chill princess."

My eyes widen and look at her disbelief. "Don't you chill me." She chuckles and even annoy. She's really irritating.

"I guess you tell him the truth."

"I did." I nod.

"And?"

I sigh. "He still wants me."

Then Aries laugh out loud. I wish I can punch her right now. "Eiji and Riono just sound perfectly fit to each other. Congrat princess. You found your protector."

"This is stupid. He is against a country. Its war. Doesn't he know the consequences."

"He's not stupid. He just blind."

"What that suppose to mean. He can see just fine."

"No he's blind." She argue and smirks.

"By what?"

"By a charm." The she laughs again.

"What charm?

"A princess charm." She laughs even more.

"I agree." Tarnisha suprise me from behind and join in the conversation.

"Shut up." I hiss.

"Be polite princess."

I end the skype and Tarnisha join me at the coach. She still giggling and grining with her scoff expression.

"I'm going back soon. You'll be ok here alone?" She looks at me concern.

"Don't worry. I'm fine. Just go back to your Kyler."

"I like that sound. And you can stay with the Reifan."

I smack her shoulder imediately. "No.. I'm running away soon. Like hell I'll stay with him."

Her eyes widen and she pout. "Give him a chance. I chase Kyler for years and I know exactly how painful it feel to be rejected. And now you act like a loser rejecting and hiding."

"I don't want him to get hurt."

"You're blind." Her sudden comment awake me.

"Now what."

"Don't you realize it? You're hurting Reifan by yourself."

Her words put me in silence. I hurt him by myself. I sigh and ruffle my own hair because of my depression. This is hard.

"Why does it turn this bad." I yell out frustration.

She chuckles and I roll my eyes. Later Tarnisha go to work and I left alone dealing my bisness. Reifan haven't come to see me. I guess he go back.

I put on my shoes and go out. I need to get another job because the previous on fired me. This is very tiring.

"Miss.." Jonathan stop me from get inside the taxi.

"What?" I roar.

"I am suppose to company you where ever you go. Please get in my car."

My eyes wide open. "Since when? Who oder you?"

"Please miss. Master wouldn't like this. Please come with me."

I almost laugh hearing Jonathan calling Riono master. That's so outdate. I leave the taxi and get inside the black shining transportation. I tell him the destination and he start driving.

"Where is he?" I ask after I settle down inside.

"Pardon me?"

I give him the scoff face and he give me his serious look. "Your master. where is he?

"New York. Don't worry. He'll be back soon."

"Like hell I'm worry. Why are you not with him?"

"He oders me to watch you."

I sigh in disappoitment. Now I have a bodyguard. This is very suffocating. I wish I never meet him but again I don't want to forget him.

"This is hard." I yell out my frustration.

"What?" Jonathan respond.

I glance briefly at him and let out a heavy breath. "Having other watching you. I feel like an alien."

"You mean me?"

"Everyone." I sigh again.

"Everyone sound plenty."

"Yeah plenty." I agree.

"But you're the master women. You can't have plenty"

I smack his shoulder imediately and he fill in confusion. "I'm not his women..!"

"You not? But master tell us you are his."

"Stupid Reifan..!" I try hard not to blush at the accusation..

"Don't call him that. He'll kill you."

"Like hell he can kill me. He's one digusting piece of trash."

"So its true. He got rejected."

We exchange look briefly and burst out laughing together. I think I like this new friend. He's funny.