Chapter 19 - Fullfil The Fate

Rionon pov

She got no choice but to listen and follow me. I take her back to my hotel room and she keep silent the whole time. I'm not letting her go. Never..

"Undo this. Its irritating." She speaks while looking at the handcuff.

I sigh but I undo the handcuff. She move to the edge of the couch imediately and stare coldly at me.

"I'm not staying with you. No and no and no..!!" She hiss coldly.

"Then I stay with you."

"Oh my God..!! You're crazy..!!" She shout on me. "Do you even understand the meaning of your words? Don't be stupid.. I'm dangerous, I'm not safe. You'll die if you stay with me."

"I know what I'm talking about. I'm ---"

"No..you not..!!" She scream and cuts my line. My eyes widen looking at her furious eyes. She's mad. Damn mad.

"I'm ---"

"You don't know who I am.. what I am.. Why are you beeing like this.." She speaks weakly and I move closer to her.

"I try to save you Reifan.. why did you look for me. This is crazy.. why did you even want me.." Tears start gathering around eyes.

"Just go.. go away and leave me.." Then she burst out crying.

I pull her to my chest and hug her tightly. She cry again even harder. I pat her back and brush her hair and I find myself crying along with her.

"I'll protect you. I can pay off you debt, I can support you and you doesn't have to work. Just stay beside me."

"Until when? When you done playing with me, then you'll throw me away. I'm not a toy Reifan."

"No you are not. You're my Princess."

"Just go.." She push me harshly but I tighten my hug.

She push me again but I didn't budge at all. Please.. just trust me. I never feel like this for my whole life. Just let me protect you. I'll do anything.

"I'll do anything.. please.. just let me in." I beg desperately.

"You'll die.. and I don't want that." Her frustrated voice mix along with her tears and hearing that just kill me inside.

She keep crying and push me. But I'm not letting her go. After a while she calm down but still sobbing. I release her and wipe the tears lingering around her eyes. She lower her head and avoid my gaze.

"How did you find me?"

"Maybe a friend of your. I don't know her. She's tall." I answer.

"Which friend?"

"She hangout with Choel and Silis that time." I tell her what happen and she look up to me imediately.

"No way.. Choel punch you?" She speaks disbelief.

I smile weakly. Then she laugh out load. Her laugh is much more better than her cry. I don't mind she laugh at me at all.

Then she stop laughing and look at me seriously. "Do you really mean what you said?"

"I do. With all my heart." I answer confidenly.

"Once you know. Death is coming for you. Do you still mean what you said?"

"I mean everything I said."

She sigh a big one. The air turn tense and cold. I hold her hand and tighten my grip on hers. "I'll protect you."

"I'm a princess." She speaks after a moment.

"Yes.. you're my princess."

"I'm a real princess.. dummy." She smacks my stomach and look at me disbelief.

I blink.. one.. two.. three times. "What..!!" I shout.

She shrugs and smirks. "I'm a real princess. A wanted princess. Do you still want me?"

I never meet a real princess before. My ancestor serve them but not me. I don't even interested on royalty. This is a big shock to me but she only smirks even more seeing my reaction.

"But.. how can.. no.." I argue and let go of her hand. I can't believe this.

"Backing out now?" She ask evily.

"No in a milions years." I reply in a blink of eye.

Then she laugh out loud. Is she playing me? Did that just a joke? Her laugh is evil it sending chill all over my body.

"You should see your face Reifan. Its damn funny." She speaks between her laugh.

I sigh in relief and take back her hand. " Don't joke. Its not funny. I never meet a princess before. I don't know how to deal with them. Royalty is out of my league."

"Too bad.. I'm a princess. So I'm out of your league." She stands and walks from me.

I imediately pull her hand and she land on my laps. I circle my arms behind her waist to prevent her from leaving.

"Fine. You're a princess. So what? I still want you." I decide to play along.

"Really?" She looks up to me with her evil smile again.

I know she's tricky just like Choel. But she's tricky in her evil ways. I sense this uneasy moment like she's planing something again.

"Don't you dare to run away. I got my team to confine your movement. I think I better handcuff you again." I take the handcuff but she slaps my arm.

"That's irritating. Stop it." She yells.

"Then don't joke. Tell me the truth." I argue sweetly.

She sigh again. "Do you really want me?"

"I do. I told you milion times already." I lean back the coach and she lean foward to me.

"Really?"

"I do princess?" I caress her cheek.

"You better start calling me your highness cause I'm a real princess." She speak in her serious tone and this chill surround me again.

"I'm a real pincess Reifan. The princess of Elyuichi Island and country. My name is Eiji Daisy Elyuichi the 8 generation of Elyuichi Family."

My body freeze in time. She speaks seriously and I know.. this is not some fairy tales about princess and prince charming. She's a real princess.

"Oh.. I'm a run away princess. So I'm wanted. Death or alive." She smirks.

Cold sweat drip from my face and I glup hardly. Its time for the Reifan to fullfil his fate. I meet my princess. A real princess.

p/s : The island doesn't exist. I made it up. Na... its just a novel. haha..