Chapter 16 - Runing Away For Real

Eiji pov

I kiss him back with the same pace he kiss me. This kiss totaly feel different then the previous kiss we had. The emergency stairs kiss was unmeaningful one.

Then the kiss on my nightmare was sweet and tender.
But this kiss show me how much he wanted me. He wants me as much as I want him. His kiss start getting tense as he trail over my neck and ear.

My body temperature raise at each of his touch. He pull me closer and I'm trembling as my imagination start running wild.

"You're mine." I can see the meaning of his words reflect in his blue eyes.

He stop kissing me and carry me like bridal style and he walks to his room. We continue to kiss and touch each other as soon as he sit me on his bed. I push him to lie down and I attack him with wilder kiss as I start counting.

"5..4..3..2..1..0.." I count in my mind.

When the I'm finish counting he stop. I raise my head and found him already closing his eyes and sleep.

"Sorry Reifan." I speak as the tears start dripping from my eyes corner.

"I'm sorry." I speak again and tears stream down even more.

"I don't want to hurt you. You a nice man Reifan. I wish I cound stay here but I can't. I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry." I keep apologize although he didn't hear me.

Then I lean down and kiss him on his forehead. "I love you."

I stand and rush to my room. I change to much more comfortable wear that is my jeans, a hodie and my running shoes.

Then the bell ring. I look at my room for the last time then our memory flash back. Its hurt. The feeling of leaving someone behind really hurt. But I need to go so I get out from my room and open the front door.

"Ready to leave." Aries stand in front of me.

"Ready." I answer half heart.

She give me my gun and I put on my watch. I look back at the apartment and it only hurt more remembering it.

"Live well Reifan." I wisper as I close the door and leave for real.

I follow behind Aries. We take the stairs and Aries walk steadily in her indifferent manner.

"You ok?" she ask.

"Ha?"

"Are you ok?" She ask again.

"I'm fine." I lie.

Aries chuckles and I look at her cluelessly. "You can't trick The eyes. It show all over your body."

I sigh cause it is no use trying to lie to Aries. She's The eyes. The eyes see through everything.

"I don't want to leave." The honesty hits me hard in my own wound.

"So why you run away again?"

"I don't want him to get hurt." That's is my solid reason. I want him to be safe and alive.

"Why don't be selfish for once and stay. Who know, maybe Reifan is different."

"No..!" I disagree imediately. "No one is safe around me. I can only live longer because of you helping and guiding me. But no. I need to leave."

I only following Aries lead. With out her I am nothing. She always there protecting me, covering me, and guiding me.

"Its up to you. I'm just a phantom behind the scene." She talks like nothing matter to her.

I follow Aries quitely behind her as we walk down the stairs. Then she push open an unknow door and slip in lead us to another floor. I follow her and we keep walking again.

She walks like nothing matter really amaze me. Aries is full of mistery. Who is she or what is she always bothering me but I can't ask or she kill me. We both use to join the little gathering with Choel and Tarnisha but no one know the real her except Choel.

"We need to hide." She speak all the sudden.

I hear footstep running behind us and I shudder at my negative pridict. Aries approach a door and slide a card. The door open and we both hide inside.

After a moment we get out from the room and I follow her again. This time she push open another door lead to another emergency stairs. We walk down again and after a little hide here and there, and changing another stairs to another one finally we out from the building.

"Go to Miami." Her firm oders shock me.

"That like thousand mile from here." I complain.

"I already arrange everything for you there. And Nisha is there too. So you have friend to hang out. No need to thank me. I know I'm amazing."

"Amazing you asshole." I mock and she grins.

"Don't take the plane. Use this motocycle." She add.

I watch the black transport beside me and sigh. "Again."

She smirks. "Motocycle always faster and safer."

She give me a backpack and I ride on the transport. I take out jacket from Aries back pack and put it on. I know its fucking cold in this long journey.

"Be safe and please.. don't attract another powerful man."

I push her lightly over her tease and she chuckle. "Just follow the track and I watch over you. Don't worry, The eyes always succeed." She wink.

"Thanks Phantom."

I start my journey to Miami with my bleeding heart. At least Nisha is there. I'm sorry Reifan. You need to be safe.