Chapter One

(Y/n) was walking towards their darkened, worn down house late one cool Saturday night. They where forced to stay at school due to being assigned detention. He had set fire to the football field after one of the jocks accused him of trying to grab him. He was the only one in the entire school (y/n) thought he could trust.

~~flashback~~
They where at (y/n)'s home doing homework, when he finally said, "Justin, I think I like you. If you don't feel the same way I completely understand." Justin stared at (y/n) in disbelief. He didn't know what to say, his mind went completely blank. "I can't get mad at you, but i'm pretty sure i'm straight." All (y/n) could do was look at his hands and try not to express the overwhelming heartbreak he felt. Justin saw, he could always tell. He mentally slapped himself, grabbed (y/n)'s left cheek, and passionately kissed him. (Y/n) was so elated he couldn't help himself. He returned the kiss, licking at Justin's bottom lip, begging for entrance. Justin was extremely hesitant, but slowly obliged. (Y/n) took note of how sweet he tasted, so soft, and warm. He never wanted it to end, he wanted more. He moved to Justin's neck, immediately noticing how sensitive he was. But Justin couldn't take the fact that a guy was making him this excited. He moved (y/n) back up so they were making out once again. (Y/n) couldn't help but let go of half a moan. Justin immediately stopped and pulled away. (Y/n) looked at him confused, "What's wrong? Was it something I did?" Justin looked at him, conflict in his eyes, " I don't know if i can do this, I mean. You're a guy, what if somebody found out, man?" (Y/n) looked down, "How about this, you don't have to do anything to me if you don't want to. I could just help you figure out if you are in fact straight, and you can visualize me as a chick if you have to." Justin looked at him in deep thought. 'I don't know if I'm gay, so what better time than now to find out.' He slowly nodded, and (y/n) quickly began his work happily. He first undid Justin's button up shirt, and initiated making a dark hickey once he detected the most sensitive area. (Y/n) slowly planted kisses and bites as he made his way to each of Justin's erect nipples. His deep breathing hitching every so often. (Y/n) abused each roughly, until he could hear Justin trying to hold back his moans. He smirked, and slowly dragged his tongue down the center of Justin's abdomen. Leaving in its wake a trail of goosebumps. (Y/n) slightly kissed Justin's prominent erection threw his pants, earning him a shiver. (Y/n) slowly undid his pants untill it and his boxers where half way down his thigh. All Justin could think was how good (y/n)'s mouth was going to feel, he couldn't even bring himself to try and think of any type of girl. (Y/n) then proceeded to roughly suck untill Justin was a moaning mess. "Holy fuck! (Y-y/n), *gasp* i can't... i can't hold back anymore." (Y/n) looked up to see Justin clinging to the couch, desperately trying to keep his eyes open to see (y/n). (Y/n) then rapidly licked the side of the head that's most sensitive, and immediately felt Justin convulse as he came. His hand gripped tightly on any material that was closest.
After he was able to open his eyes, Justin looked at (y/n) and smiled. "That was definitely somethin." He chuckled and sighed. "I guess i should do the same to you. I've never experienced that." (Y/n) was in disbelief. "Oh my god Justin, if you're serious, then I need you to do it now." He looked like he was in pain, so Justin pulled (y/n) next to him and proceeded to do the same.
~~flashback end~~

(Y/n) grimaced at the ground. After everything they had done together, he still chose her over him. He felt a burning pain in his chest. He humiliated him in front of the entire team. He said (y/n) had practically begged him. He said he just felt sorry. "This is not over Justin." He then stopped when he heard faint footsteps following him in the forest directly to his right.