Chapter Two

(Y/n) looked to the forest and analyzed everything he could lay his eyes on. He continued walking but kept his senses focused on all noises around him and differentiating each. Then he heard it, distant, hushed whispers. (Y/n) looked ahead and began his journey to his secret hide out. He walked 2 blocks away from his house, and entered a different, isolated area of the forest. People continued to find dead animals with nothing but minor injuries and snapped necks. There where no indication an animal could have killed them, so people became wary all together. (Y/n) smirked to himself, feeling giddiness out of anticipation. Once he arrived at his hand build cabin the size of a shed, (Y/n) entered, and left the door open.
He went to sit in a chair in the opposite side of the cabin, being mindful of where he walked. He sat down, then looked towards the door expectantly. He put is right hand in his hoodie pocket, and his left on his thigh. Around 5 minutes later, Justin and his friend entered the cabin, immediately locating (Y/n) in the corner. Justin looked to his friend, to which they then started to make their way to (Y/n), "unfortunately" setting off a trip wire, causing them to be stuck, alone with (Y/n).

They were startled when they heard the door slam closed. They turned around, then looked surprised at (Y/n). "So, now that I have your attention, lets get the party started. Shall we? Whatch-ya guys up to following me here. People say it isn't safe around this part of the forest, especially at night." (Y/n) began walking towards them, and began pacing around them, almost in a way a shark circles it's prey to look for the best weak spot. Justin became angry out of unknown fear. "The fuck we're gonna tell you, now unlock the fucking door." (Y/n) looked him in the eye, amused, and asked innocent like, "Who said the door locked?" Justin looks at the door and tried to open it, but to no avail. He looked at (Y/n) incredulously, and he burst of hysterical, insane laughter. Justin straightened up out of fear, and his friend jumped to his side. "Oops, I guess it is locked, oh well. More time to play I suppose." Justin was confused, but contemplated using him and his friend to just jump (Y/n), then break down the door. He whispered the plan, then walked up to (Y/n), but stayed at least 5 feet away. "I'm stronger than you." Justin said, to which only made (Y/n) smile more, "True, but I find this far more amusing than either of you." He began giggling out of control. Justin, thinking this was the time to act, looked to the other and nodded. Justin walked 2 inches closer, while his friend tried to grab (Y/n)'s arm, giving (Y/n) an opening. He swiftly plunged a knife into the teen's abdomen. His eyes froze, he looked to Justin, he coughed causing blood to start trickling down from his mouth. Justin was horror stuck, he couldn't move, he couldn't breathe, he couldn't think. All he could do was stare as he watched the body fall to the floor, quickly going still. (Y/n) started laughing hysterically, wiping the bloody knife on his pants. He turned to Justin, "Finally, now we can speak freely without distraction. Sit, you have some explaining to do." Justin looked at him in disbelief, but slowly made his way towards the chair in the corner. He knew he wasn't going to survive the night, and it's not going to be a quick death either.