Chapter Thirty- Four

(Y/n) returned to the ever moving camp to which was his "home" and where he was given directions. Once within camp grounds, he received nothing but glares, glances, and fleeting looks, seeing as he went rouge more than anyone. He found his tent and entered it, only to have someone follow him inside. "So Damien, it took you longer than usual to come back, it's literally an hour to sunrise. What took you so long, it's an hour to sunrise?" He glanced at who was talking and grumbled to himself, "I got distracted Myra, I don't understand why that's any of your concern." She sighed exasperatedly, "It is my concern when the person I'm supposed to help train doesn't come back until 4 hours after they were due to return. Now what's the real reason why you were gone, or so help me I'll tell Aeron, you remember last time don't you." Images of being whipped over a hundred times flashed through his mind, "Yeah yeah yeah,  I know what I'm doing. The towns I was assigned where very spread out and I took my time getting to each. Oh, and don't threaten me again, I don't really give a flying fuck about Aeron or what he can do. Just leave me alone Myra, like you said, it's an hour to sunrise." (Y/n) glared at her until she left with a huff, making him roll his eyes at the scene. He then proceeded to remove his weapons, put them on the table in front of him, then walk towards his make shift bedding with his throwing knives still strapped to his torso.

His mind was filled with memories of Jeff, torturing him with ideas of the life they could have had if he had just refused to change. If he hadn't morphed into the monster he was, he would have been able to die with Jeff, no matter how soon that day came. He glared at the ceiling of the tent with his right hand under his head, "This is all to keep him safe, it's better he's alive and without me rather than dead." he mumbled to himself quietly. (Y/n) stayed awake for hours, alone and tormented by his thoughts of "what if", hating every second of it. Until he saw Myra enter the tent once more, then sit down next to his bed, "Wanna talk?" (Y/n) kept his gaze trained upon the ceiling, waiting for her to get on with what she wanted to say. Sighing, she finally spoke, "Look, I won't go to Aeron, just talk to me. I know you've been going through a harder time than the rest of us, and to be honest, I couldn't care less. But seeing as I'm supposed to be watching over you, I've grown to like you in a way. So just tell me what's goin on with you." Slowly, she placed her hand upon (Y/n)'s left, to which was resting on his stomach. He tensed up, then rolled over, facing away from the whamen, and glared at the wall of the tent. Myra looked to the ground and began playing with the grass below her, "Okay, I'll see you tonight then." Silently, she left, leaving (Y/n) in a world of confusion and hatred. 

The following night, (Y/n) exited his tent and went straight to Aeron's. Upon arrival he spoke in boredom, "Yo, I need my coordinates for tonight, I need to head out." It took a solid 5 minutes for him to immerge, "And what makes you think I'm going to do anything for you?" (Y/n) rolled his eyes, "Because I can shred you to bits in a matter of seconds without ever looking in your direction, let alone lifting a finger. So how about I get my target list for tonight, and I leave you alone." Aeron reluctantly gave him the slip of paper then turned and entered his tent once more, leaving (Y/n) to cross the half mile that was the camp in a matter of moments. Myra however, stopped him before he could completely leave the camp, "I'm going with you, I've got nothing better to do, and I've already completed my tasks. So where we headed?" (Y/n) glared at her, then silently continued walking at a human pace so she could keep up. It took them an hour to find the correct town, then another to locate the first victim. Myra eliminated them for (Y/n) then joined him and began travelling to the next set of victims. 

As they were making their way to the 6th house, Myra started talking, "If you walk 3 mph it's calming and enjoyable, but if you drive 3 mph it's aggravating and painful." (Y/n) glanced at her, then continued to conversation, "If you drive 30 mph it's calming and enjoyable, but walking at 30 mph is aggravating and painful." She began laughing at his conclusion, "Only for the rest of us normies, I bet you could travel up to 100 miles in under 5 minutes." (Y/n) chuckled, and thought about why she was acting so friendly. It confused him and put him on edge, making him think of all the possible reasons and out comes could come to pass due to such actions. Many possible reasons came to mind, interrupting his thought process she inquired, "So, you gonna tell me what happened last night, or are you still keeping secrets? I did you a favor not telling Aeron, you could have been taken to the punishment arena again and not even be out here. So come on, out with it." (Y/n) kept his gaze in front of him, making sure to show no hint of emotion when telling her, "I already told you, the towns I was supposed to infiltrate where widely spread, and I didn't feel like rushing through it. I walked most of the time, and I don't understand why you have to know what I was doing. I've been with Zalgo for what, 2 years now, and I've done nothing but succeed. So why don't you tell me why it's so urgent for you to know what I do at all times." Myra looked nervous, "I'm your trainer, I need to know in case you get in trouble, ya know?"

(Y/n) abruptly stopped, "Now who's the liar? Let me guess, the higher ups wanted you to be my guard in case my past caught up with me. Let me tell you this right now so you have something to report back to them, I plan to not go back as long as they're in danger. The only reason I'm here is to make sure that they stay alive. You have no idea what I've been forced to do, but hey I'm starting to get consumed in the kill again, so maybe I'll forget again. I hope so anyway." His last words were a whisper, but Myra understood what he was saying, "Ok, I won't bring it up again." As they continued on with their journey, Myra tried to conceal her panic seeing as (Y/n) had figured out what she was really doing there. She stayed silent, until (Y/n) quickly pinned her to the nearest tree at inhuman speeds, her gasp was one of surprise. "Tell me what you fucking know right now, or never see the light of day again." Myra looked at him with fear spilling from her eyes, while his were glowing with rage. "I-I already told you, I'm to watch o-over you." Weakly smiling at the end she tried to seem sincere, (Y/n) grew more angry and smacked her head on the tree once more, "Tell me now, you have.... 5, 4, 3, 2-" "Okay! You were right, I'm just here to make sure that you don't escape or commit mutiny. What was I supposed to do, tell you the truth? They gave me specific instructions." (Y/n) stepped away from her, "*chuckle* You have no idea what I have planned for you people. If I have to, i take the rest of the world with me." He then vanished as he left her at top speeds to his intended destinations, eradicating his targets with ease. He then went to the geometric center of the forest and climbed the tallest tree he could spot. (Y/n) then stared out upon the rest of the forest and stars, constructing his meticulous plan of escape.