Chapter Thirty- Six

~~~(Y/n)'s P.o.V~~~

I walked at the pace of a human, prolonging my time to plan each and every one of their deaths. In total, there had to be around 50 in the camp I was positioned in, 50 pawns in my game of chess. Sooner or later, Zalgo will try to declare check mate, but I have the advantage of being stronger, maybe. I traveled for 3 hours, looking to the horizon I found I still had an hour to day break. Slowing my pace, I found I still had 4 miles to go until I arrive and half the day until they start to suspect me for Myra. Just as the sun came over the hills, I stumbled out of the forest and into the clearing, 40 meters from my current position. Half of the people were still out of their tents wandering about. I was walking but 5 minutes in the camp when I was aggressively spun around and was face to face with Myra's friend Asmodeus. "Where is she, she was in your care and you dare to come back without her." I slowly raise my eyes to meet his gaze, my anger growing to fury quickly, "She followed me, I had no obligation to stay with her so what ever happened to her isn't on me. Now. Get. Your hands. Off me." Asmodeus slowly backed down, "If something happens to her, I will fucking kill you." I was then inches from his face in nanoseconds, "Not if I kill you first." Glaring into my eyes, he quickly turned and walked away towards Myra's tent. My face void of any emotion, I turn away and head towards my tent, to await the glorious moment when everyone fell asleep to the glaring raze of sunlight seeping through the cloth their tents were made of. I sat on my "bed" and began sharpening my knives, memories leaking through the wall I had build in my mind. I began twitching with each passing memory, each one flying by with each sway of my hand sharpening the blade. I sat there for hours after the sun had risen, listening to everyone's noises, waiting for them to finally settle into bed and fall unconscious. The main person to be listened to was Aeron, unexpectedly he was the first to fall asleep. 

After 5 hours of waiting, I calmly got to my feet and strapped all my supplies to myself. I then casually walked out of my tent and made my way towards it, it being yards away from the rest of the grouped together tents of sleeping patrons. But once I moved the cloth out of the way, I didn't see Aeron in the bed as I had expected, I saw a fuzzy looking Jeff. I glared at him and kicked him awake, "What the fuck are you doing in here?" he asked surprised. I scoffed, "You know what I find funny?" He gave a very confused look that I hadn't seen, the only face I could see was my long lost beloved. "These memories. These fucking memories of you, cause you know what? I was just trying to save you....... I can still see your smile, how you walked along side me, us becoming one. But HA, I broke everything didn't I? ............ I remember the bad ones too. Like how your pretty little face melted in my grasp. Or, how when the world was against me.... You Didn't DO SHIT. Heh your the reason why! Black pools dripping and pulling me in, anchoring me till I drown. I was a helpless fool who was vomiting forgiveness..... But hahahaha I'll show you what it's like to drown in the darkness. I'll suffocate you and end your suffering, don't worry hahahahahahaha, it'll all be over soon." I then gradually began multiplying over and over the glowing particles of destructive energy around me. When I new there were millions upon millions, they rapidly surged through the air and down the throat of the now writhing Aeron, his voice silenced instantaneously. The particles then exploded out of his back, leaving him to limply fall to the extremely bloodied bedding below him. 

Satisfied, I left the tent, gazing across the camp of upcoming victims, hearing how they were still all asleep. I felt giddy, amused by the power I now held over anyone's lives. Fear twinged at the back of my mind when I thought of Zalgo finding out about my handy work, but the blood lust took over. Blinded by it, I quickly ran to the first tent and shredded the person inside before any noise was made. I then continue to mutilate and kill off each person, one by one, without alarming anyone in the process. I feel myself slipping away with each kill, feeling the power surge through me stronger and stronger. By the end of the last victim, I slowly walked out into the clearing, embracing the eerie silence that roared around me. I felt as if it were the terrifying silence directly before a massive hurricane. I was then miles in the forest in minutes, sprinting to the next camp that I could find. The wind in my hair, how it whipped around my face, stinging my cheeks ever so slightly. I felt a new purpose, and new self worth beginning to course through my veins, anticipation welling up once again in the most familiar way. 

Sorry for how short this was, I've been dealing with a lot what with school work and Halloween coming up. I'll try to update soon, though how soon is still up in the air. ;)