Chapter Thirty- One

(Y/n) had spent months in training camps with other very dangerous and unstable beings, saying that all of them were human would be extremely false. He felt he would either die of exhaustion or he'd be killed by the other trainees. But even though he endured extreme conditions that would have killed an normal person, (Y/n) felt himself grow stronger the closer he came to death. His abilities also grew to such an extent that his eyes were almost always glowing when around others or slightly angered, rarely uttering a single word to anyone. The demons and other creepypasta were always trying to get him to brawl outside of training hours, to which he happily played along, almost always never making physical contact during battle. His fighting tactics were so exceptional that he was given higher ranks, becoming a scout and mercenary within a year. The higher officials directed to him a slightly less venomous attitude when giving him any specific jobs they want completed. (Y/n) had become the perfect killing weapon, never questioning a single decision, never showing any emotion, but thinks meticulously when need be. He had forgotten his past completely, had no wish to remember it, and only wanted to continue down the path his was forced into. 

"Damien, there are 12 homes we require you to eliminate. You will be given your coordinates as you're shown out, now go,  show no haste." (Y/n) nodded, acknowledging the name given to him, and walked like a robot to the front entrance, then entered the human realm hours later. Walking among the familiar shadows of the forest, hundreds of yards away (Y/n) found the small town at the same coordinates of his first few targets and smiled in anticipation. Swiftly travelling towards the town, he moved passed the front boards of the town and made it to a safe area within shadows minutes after starting his run. Making sure he was as silent as possible, he quickly navigated his way through the town and found the first target. (Y/n) picked the lock of the front door and was in the house in seconds, then at the foot of the bed of his first victims. It was two men, one with a rifle and one with a pistol at the sides of the bed. He studied them for a moments, then impaled them with a frenzy of his glowing particles through their abdomens and faces, blood splattering the walls and (Y/n) in the quick process. After the show was over, he quickly exited the building casually through the front door, then sped walked towards the other side of the town and located the second victim in under 5 minutes. Proceeding to do the same actings, then went and found the other two in the town that were left. Thereafter the blood shed, (Y/n) followed through with his plans and began travelling at a human pace towards the next town.

It took him 3 hours to pinpoint the following area, but succeeded either way. Taking only 5 minutes to make it into the village without detection then another 10 minutes to find the first target. Taking them out, leaving only 5 more to exterminate, then the rest of the night was his to explore the surrounding forests until sunrise, to which he would have to go back to his command center. The first 4 were annihilated in minutes, with a brief period of time between each. The 5th however was a very different experience. They had gotten word that their comrades were being taken out one by one, so they had prepare themselves in advance. Meeting (Y/n) abruptly with the barrel of a shotgun, but before they could even twitch to pull the trigger, he was gone. Then suddenly one by one, three of the target's henchmen were dead, leaving him alone in the building. Until the man felt a burning sensation on his side, then looked down and saw an extremely large gash sudden appear. Grasping his side tightly, he fled the building into the forest as fast as his pathetic feet could carry him. (Y/n) lazily walked after him as there was more and more distance put between him and his kill. Ten minutes passed until (Y/n) grew bored of the chase and walked to the man yards in front of him within seconds. He stood before the man, "Please don't kill me, I didn't do shit to you, who the fuck are you?! Why are you doing this?!" The bleeding out man asked desperately, making (Y/n) roll his eyes, "Because it's fun."and threw millions of particles at the man, to whom began screaming then abruptly fell silent on the ground in seconds.

(Y/n) sighed and cleared his throat, "Damn, haven't heard this sound in quite a while." He scoffed at the revelation of his rough, unused voice, then sighed and looked to the fresh corpse inches from him. "I wonder what you did to be put on their list. Oh well, I couldn't give a flying fuck even if I wanted to." He then looked around the forest and the trajectory of the moon, then began travelling north west, not sure of what he'll find. For hours he walked at a normal pace, just to enjoy the forest while he could, never wanting the sun to awaken with it's blazing raze of light. The brisk breezes gently caressed his cheeks and fingers as he traveled, never stopping unless he could view the moon clearly. He came upon a clearing of leaves above him in the canopy, the moon beaming down upon him like a spotlight. (Y/n) instantly felt at peace for a time being, letting the cool breezes over take him completely as he silenced his mind, until he sensed it. His eyes shot open and he was 100 feet away from his original position then speedily hid within the tall pines. He heard a set of footprints walking, but the walking pattern was jagged, as if they were injured, '*sigh* lucky me.' He lazily maneuvered himself around the tree to be met with a young girl in nothing but an extremely dirty t-shirt and accidentally ripped pants. Her face was covered in dirt and an injury on her left-side forehead, make (Y/n) pause a moment, waiting for her to notice him. But when she did she limped to him and grasped tightly onto his jacket like top, "Please, you have to help me, two men came and jumped me and my boyfriend at our camping site, we had to run into the woods to stay alive, but we got separated. Please, please help me find my boyfriend and help us get out of here, please!" Tears were running down her face as she weakly clutched onto his clothing. (Y/n) however was shocked and taken aback by the sudden contact of another person, he looked down at her sobbing form, frozen in mental shock, unable to move.