Chapter Sixteen

As Jeff woke up at sunset, he immediately ran to the window. Seeing the sun half vanished told him it was time, he closed his thick black curtains, and walked to his lone matress on the floor. He grabbed an intact hoodie and shirt from the floor, he put them on, grabbed his knives, then left his room. Jeff hurriedly jogged to the living room, but was disappointed to find he was the first one up. He impatiently sat in his chair and stared out the window, thinking of the first move to make. 'First I'll have BEN disable the power to the entire building, seeing as he'll be in their system he can cover us from the inside. Then I'll have E.J. and Toby go around the back while Hoodie and I walk right through the front door. They won't be expecting it, so we can use that to our advantage, I should ask Slender to scope out the building for any weak points.' As he was thinking, he heard Toby walk into the room, "S-so what's t-the p-plan?" he asked as he sat down on the couch. Jeff took a deep breath, " For now.... preparing, but we leave tonight there's no stopping that. I have to talk to Slender later, I don't know if he's active at this time." Toby nodded in understanding, "I s-suggest we f-fuel up, who kn-nows how long w-we'll b-be gone for." Just as Hoodie walked in Toby walked out, mumbling to himself about waffles. Hoodie then stopped, "I agree with Toby, we should eat so as to have a clear head and as much strength as possible." he then turned away and headed towards the kitchen as well. Jeff glared at the floor boards, sighed, then followed the others to the kitchen.

~~~ time skip ~~~

As Jeff, Toby, Hoodie, BEN, and E.J. secured all their weapons to themselves, Slender gathered blue prints of the building's structure and layout for the boys. When everyone was ready, Slender transported all of them to a safe area in the woods close enough to their target without fear of detection. "You all know what to do, alert me when you have (Y/n) so I can take you all back to the mansion." Without another word Slender disappeared, leaving the boys to reassess their plan. BEN was the first one to make his move, running across the open space surrounding the enemies base. He circled the building till he found any exposed form of electricity, then transported himself into the circuits until he found the source. Once located, Toby and the others watched all the windows darken, indicating it was the next group's turn. He and E.J. then began sprinting silently to the back of the 6 story factory like warehouse, entering through a broken window. Jeff and Hoodie began sprinting after they were out of their sight. Hoodie found a window to silently slide open, leaving Jeff to close it leaving a small gap incase they needed a quick get away. They could hear footsteps above them, "I bet it's just a decoy, I say we check in the basement." Hoodie silently whispered, Jeff nodded in agreement looking for any form of stairs.

Toby and E.J. found themselves in darkness, to which they didn't mind seeing as they could view everything with ease. "Let's go up stairs, we'll leave down stairs to the others." E.J. muttered in Toby's ear, he nodded in understanding and began searching any rooms they could find in search of (Y/n). They met up with Jeff and Hoodie at the stairwell, they spoke to each other in sign language, telling each other the plan. Once in agreement, they parted, Jeff quietly jogging down the dark corridor with Hoodie following closely. They were just about to meet the bottom of the stairwell when they heard a noise, a faint whisper like voice, "please, no...more..." Jeff looked to Hoodie, refusing to speak incase they heard more. "I said NOW!" Jeff instantly began moving, looking for the source of the voices, finding a space between the walls. He and Hoodie slid into the narrow space, silently shuffling till they could see into any room. When they could, they saw a very weak, beaten, bloody, and brutalized (Y/n) sitting on the floor, slumped against the wall. "Are you going deaf now to, I said, try again. Do you need more punishment?!" A tall man in a doctor coat and plastic gloves was standing over him, a whip in one hand and a base ball bat with glass shards all through it in the other. Jeff was dismayed to see how he looked, barefoot, pants ripped up all the up to his thigh, he was completely covered in bruises and gashes, his hair was matted in blood, sweat, and tears. The doctor fellow grabbed (Y/n), and forced him to his feet and spat in his face when he could barely stand up right, "I.said.try.again." He then stepped away, giving (Y/n) the chance to try and concentrate his energy, blue glowing particles began circling him, his movements began going faster, until he collapsed to the floor. "You almost fucking had it, you pathetic weasel." He then brought his whip down on him twice, then his bat, until it became to much for Jeff.
"I know, I just need a break, there's something blocking it."

Jeff broke through the wall, Hoodie following him out of annoyance. When they crashed through, (Y/n) was barely able to lift his head, he fell to his side and tried to lift his eyes. Doctor Smiley turned around in slight surprise, "How... unexpectedly expected." He walked over to the two boys, weapons in hand, dropping his whip, he gripped the bat tightly. Dr. Smiley swung at them both, missing Jeff but hitting Hoodie. He grunted on impact, then tried to grab the bat while Jeff ran to (Y/n)'s side, "I'm here, don't worry this will all be over soon." He spoke quietly to him, until he felt Dr. Smiley grab his hoodie and pull him forcefully back, throwing him across the room. "He is ours, once I break him, he will be our weapon." Jeff looked for his knives, they were next to (Y/n), to whom was trying to get to his feet. Dr. Smiley was closing in, Jeff could see no way out, he was about to loose (Y/n) yet again, and he'd have to watch him fail again. But just he was about to strike Jeff dead they heard a zapping of electricity. When he turned around, Jeff was able to see around him. (Y/n) was surrounded by blue glowing particles his eyes and teeth were glowing electric blue and purple, when he closed his hands to fists, he seemed to glow brighter. In an echo of voices he spoke, "Looks like I figured it out, huh doc." He then sprinted at the speed of light to Jeff's side, but when he touch him, everything around them was moving in slow motion. "What the fuck (Y/n)?" "I'll explain when we're safe, but for now let's get the fuck out, I don't know how much longer I can keep this up." Jeff nodded, then picked him up bridal style, "Let's get E.J.,Toby,and BEN then we can go." (Y/n) grabbed Hoodie as they made their way up to the ground floor. They found the 2 waiting for them, "It was just a nurse and Sandra the hellhound, but that's it." When everyone looked to (Y/n) he was resting his head on Jeff's shoulder, completely limp, "Hey, you ok?" Jeff asked, when he met his gaze, his nose began bleeding, "W-we have to g-get out of here." He shakily spoke as time around them began moving at it's normal pace. They all began sprinting out of the building, Jeff handed (Y/n) to E.J. as BEN jumped out of the buildings wiring, and analyzed their surroundings as they made it to the forest, "MASTER!" Hoodie yelled, moments later he appeared, teleporting all of them instantly back to the mansion. Jack then set (Y/n) onto the couch, he was unconscious, but his sight worried everyone. Sally ran in, "You're home! And you didn't even need me..." she went silent when her gaze landed onto (Y/n) mostly dead on the couch. "(Y/n)? Is he going to be okay, he is going to be okay, right?" Jeff picked her up, "I don't know, I sure hope so." Everyone looked at him, "I should get him to my lab, I might be able to fix him up a little." E.J. spoke quietly. He the picked him up again, then headed to his homemade hospital in the basement.