Chapter Eightteen

As (Y/n) opened his eyes, he was blinded by images of gruesome torture. He was being dissected without numbing by a doctor, who seemed to have a bloody face, but was covered by a surgery mask. He immediately jerked his whole body then curled swiftly into fetal position. (Y/n) shot up to a sitting position, he felt his body for his knife, but looked down to remember the night before and smiled. Jeff seemed so genuine, he seemed as if he didn't might the wounds. (Y/n) remembered how gentle Jeff was when wrapping him in bandages, he could feel the goosebumps rising again just thinking about it. He shook his head, then shakily crawled to the window and drew back the curtains seeing the sun just beginning to rise. He then began to panic, he had no weapon and no Jeff, he didn't even know if he could walk properly. As (Y/n) got to his feet using the window pane as leverage, he found it wasn't as painful to stand as the night before. He took slow steps to the door, stumbling here and there, then clutched tightly to the door knob. Once he managed to get it open, he stumbled into the hall, images circling his mind intensely, making him clutch at his hair. As Toby walked around the corner, he saw (Y/n) mumbling to himself, pulling at his hair, and going weak at the knees. "H-hey, (Y/n), y-you good?" He began shaking his head, blue and dark purple particles beginning to form. "STOP!!!" (Y/n) screamed, the millions of particles growing brighter and moving faster around him. Then all at once they imploded to his center, then blew him back 5 feet. Once he landed he grew still, then began twitching uncontrollably, making Toby even more confused. He slowly made his way down the hall and stood over the pain stricken (Y/n) on the floor. He sighed, then helped him to his feet, "I gotchya, let's get you down stairs, Jeff is still down there I think."

With (Y/n)'s arm around his shoulder, Toby helped him down the hall, back down the stairs and to the dinning room. He let him walk to a seat, then left to go find Jeff, to whom was in the kitchen downing a bottle of Jack. By the time Toby walked in, he put the empty bottle in the sink then drunkenly looked to the door. "(Y/n)'s in t-the dining r-room, I suggest y-y-you go see him, t-there's something f-f-fucked up that happened. I-I found him in t-the h-hall a few yards away f-from his r-r-room. He was p-pulling his hair and t-talking to himself, then a-all of a s-sudden these p-purple dust t-thingies ap-ppeared then b-blew h-him back l-like 10 feet." Jeff froze, remembering the night he found (Y/n), then swiftly began walking to the dining room, grabbing a few steak strips from the fridge. After entering the room, he quickly walked over to him, gave him the food and took (Y/n)'s face in his hands, "Are you ok? What happened?" He sat next to him, never wavering eye contact. (Y/n) nodded and began explaining in detail what had occured, Jeff was worried but not frantic. He nodded as (Y/n) finished his explanation and began scarfing down the food. After finishing, he got to his feet slowly, "Help me to the kitchen, we got any liquor?" As Jeff wrapped his arm around his waist, he whispered to himself, "Fuck I love you right now." But (Y/n) didn't notice, and concentrated on not stumbling. Once in the kitchen, Jeff place (Y/n) in his seat at the carving table, then went to the freezer for anything alcohol he could. Joyed to find a single bottle of smirnoff vodka, then walked back to his sir. He began drinking it great fully, his dark eyes closing. A quarter of the way down he stopped to breath, and placed it back on the table, "That's good shit. Let's go back up stairs, there's nothing left to do down here." Jeff nodded then walked over to (Y/n) to help him up. Once at the top of the stairs, they began to walk to their hall. They entered Jeff's room, (Y/n) locking the door without Jeff noticing, then pushed him to the bed. Jeff lied down, confusion clouding his expression, while (Y/n) took off his shirt, revealing the wraps. He crawled up Jeff's legs and sat on his waist, Jeff tried to grab his thighs, but (Y/n) held his hands above his head.

He began to passionately kiss him, Jeff loving every second but grew more and more confused as time passed

He began to passionately kiss him, Jeff loving every second but grew more and more confused as time passed. When (Y/n) finally sat up, he got off of him, then lied next to him, his head on Jeff's shoulder. "I'm sorry I didn't come for you sooner. Slender had a hard time tracking them, and when you left I was completely destroyed. I-... I'm so sorry." (Y/n) looked back up to Jeff, "I'm here now, just get some sleep, ok?" Jeff smiled and nodded, while (Y/n) closed his eyes, Jeff's mind was still tormented with his voices describing what could have been of his beloved (Y/n). "I will do everything in my power to keep you by my side... I promise." (Y/n) smiled with his eyes remaining shut, allowing the room to fall silent as they both drifted off to chaos inflicted dreams.