Chapter Twenty-Two

(Y/n) sat in silence staring at the daunting walls that were screaming at him, but he could do nothing but wait. It tortured him, he began having conversations with himself because the silence was so excruciatingly loud. The voices, violent as always, taunted him, telling him so many things were happening without him, and that everyone locked him in there because they found it amusing to see him in such a pathetic state, he would even find it that way if it were anyone else in his position. He wanted to blast his way through the door, but (Y/n) felt that his "powers" so to speak, were connected to his very being, the more energy he expelled, the weaker he became. He was curious to know what would happen if he were to use up all of his energy in one go, but decided against it for the time being. But when he played with the field of time around him, he felt it was connected to his mind and mental strength. He then sat straight up and moved towards the back wall and leaned against it. "What if I do this..." Looking at his right hand, he focused his energy levels and created a glowing orb of millions of concentrated particles. He tried to touch it, but got zapped, "Interesting, what if I do this..." He lowered his effort levels by half and tried to touch it again, this time he could move them around like floating sand. Just as he heard the door unlock and open to reveal Jeff, (Y/n) dissipated the particles and stopped time without even trying. He quickly got to his feet and walked the furthest distance he could away from the wall and waited. Time then slowly began again, causing Jeff to be taken aback by (Y/n) suddenly standing before him in nanoseconds. He dropped the woman on his shoulder to the concrete floor without care, then shoved the boy further into the room, "I'll see ya in a bit, (Y/n)." (Y/n) looked down to the young boy in disgust after he watched the door close. He then walked back to his wall and lied down, facing away from the parasites. He then heard the pathetic cries of the child trying to awake his mother. "Momma, please wake up, please, I don't know where we are, Momma! Wake up, I'm really scared!" He was crying and sniveling in the most plaintive way possible, causing anger to slowly rise in (Y/n) as he felt a click in his brain. Just before he could turn around and try and kill the child, he heard the mother start making noises of consciousness. "*Groan* Uggh What's going on, where are we?" As the moments passed, of her trying to find a possible way out but finding none, she began to panic. "Uhm okay, this is really not good, but that's okay honey, we'll be okay, don't worry, Mommy will find a way out of here." She just kept looking franticly around the room, until she noticed the dark heap huddled on the floor. She immediately moved her son to the furthest corner, and hesitantly walked towards (Y/n), "Is there someone there?" As she slowly drew closer, she could see that the figure couldn't be any older than a teen, "How long have you been in here? Where you kidnapped to?" Just as he sensed her presence only a few feet away, he slowly turned his head and hoarsely whispered out, "Come closer." She froze out of shock and took 4 steps back, "Show me your face, how can I trust that you're not one of them?" (Y/n) began chuckling menacingly, "You have no idea who you're talking to, bitch. Shut the fuck up, if you have any common sense at all." He then lifted himself to a sitting position, glaring at the wall, not wanting anything to do with the pathetic humans around him.

The woman backed away further, more so shielding her son than anything else, as she kept her eyes trained on (Y/n). He quickly hopped onto his feet, but didn't turn around, "I've seen things your tiny mind couldn't even imagine. I've been through hell and back over and over and over and hehehaha... over, even before I came to this retched place." The woman was now completely on the other side of the room, "W-who the fuck are you?" (Y/n) slowly turned around, and opened his eyes causing both the woman and young child to start screaming in fear, "What the fuck is wrong with you?! What the fuck are you?! Stay away!" (Y/n) slowly took step after step until the chains constricting him where at there fullest length, letting the woman relax in a false sense of security. (Y/n) then took 2 steps back and tilted his head when the woman asked her final question, "Why are you here?" He looked down in thought, then scoffed, "Ya know, I don't even know myself." He then glared and threw an energy blast towards the victims in the corner, causing it to go straight through them and burning the wall behind them. Their corpses fell to the floor in a thud, leaving (Y/n) in silence once again, he glared at the bodies to whom where smoking slightly. Turning away from them, he sat down and faced the wall once again sub- consciously rocking himself back and forth. "Let me the fuck go, I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine..... hehehahaha I'll make you pay." He muttered quietly to himself as the silence enveloped him once more, and his ears were ringing from the velocity of the emptiness.

Jeff, on the other hand was watching everything from the hallway directly outside the door, slight surprise echoed upon his features, but ultimately smiling at how the events transpired. He then watched as (Y/n) angrily lied down again, "Jeeeeeeff, Jeeeeff, please come and visit me, what the fuck did I do. I hadn't done anything yet, and even if I did, I bet you would have enjoyed it. Come on, I know you're listening to me, why else would you put in those cameras? Baby let me out of here, so I can punish you the way you deserve." Jeff was intrigued when he spoke about "punishment", images of (Y/n) choking him out, cutting him all over his torso and arms then licking up the blood. He smacked his head hard to get the thoughts of "what if" out of his head, but continued to circle his mind. He then grabbed the ear buds he stole from Ben and continued to listen to (Y/n) more intently through them, "Keep talking (Y/n), what would you do to me?" He mumbled to himself silently as he sat down on the floor. (Y/n) began to talk more to himself than anyone, "I'm not going to reveal what I'm going to do, what would be the fun in that, but I will say this...... *dark chuckle* there will be blood, and maybe just maybe even sweat involved." He then began laughing uncontrollably and rolled to his side, Jeff wanted to take him out of there and into his room, but forced himself to refrain. "LET ME OUT YOU FUCKTARD!!!!! I HAVEN'T DONE SHIT!!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS SILENCE ANYMORE!!!!" He screamed out in rage, making Jeff understand his position perfectly well, but had to continue to watch. "Jeeeeff, I don't want to be away from you for so long, especially with the pathetic excuses of victims you brought me. At least give me a challenge, not some bitch and her spawn." Jeff chuckled at that, seeing as he would have been pissed as well if he were in (Y/n)'s situation, "Okay, I give you a better kill, don't worry." Jeff was then brought back to reality when he heard Hoodie say "It's 10 minutes to sun rise." as he walked by, so Jeff decided to get up and go to his room at a jogging pace. Once arrived, he locked his door as usual and removed the ear buds and turned up the volume. "I can't wait for us to get him, what do you think we should do?" Jeff was confused as to whom he was talking to but as the minutes passed he continued on with his one sided conversation. "No, I don't think that will suite my Jeff. What if I gain his trust a little then go for the attack. I can start with the basics, then turn the tables as fast as possible. But when should we take action?" Jeff waited for a response, but came none, "No, how about when ever I get the first chance available. But at this rate, We're never getting out of here." Jeff removed his hoodie and shirt then lied down lazily on his make shift bed, waiting to hear anything interesting again. "Next time you bring me a human, give me a knife, I want to feel the tearing of the flesh, the resistance it gives just before it plunges deep within a person's torso." Jeff began to grow excited as he silently listened to (Y/n) talk to himself, "I want to be able to smear and taste as much blood as I want to all over my skin..." he watched (Y/n) pretend to rub blood all over his shirt and face, "I know you're watching me Jeff, you disgusting pile of filth." Jeff loved it when (Y/n) spoke this way about him and eagerly awaited more, "If only you were here so I can tell you just how repulsive you are, I can't wait to drag my blade against your flesh and see just how much I can make you bleed." Jeff had succumbed to touching himself, mumbling to himself, "Don't tease me like this (Y/n)." Jeff thought he saw a smile crack open upon (Y/n)'s lips, but disappeared before he could be sure. "I want to be able to completely immobilize you, so even you can't stop me from what I'll do. I want to hear the screams and noises you'll make when under my undivided control." Jeff was in bliss, the anticipation of when (Y/n)'s wrath would be unleashed excited him to the fullest. He was just about to be pushed over the edge, when (Y/n) uttered the final blow, "By the end of it all, you'll be begging me to stop." causing him to release all over his stomach, "Fuck (Y/n), what the actual fuck." He felt a bit annoyed that the kid was able to have so much power over him with just words, but was very eager to have him in his grasp once again. He lied in his bed, more confused than ever before, "Why is this happening?...." he asked himself, then continued to stare at the ceiling as well, thinking of nothing but fantasies about (Y/n).