Google

Tiffany was extremely popular, everybody loved her kind and gentle soul. She was not the sort of girl that would flip the blonde hair at the "geeks", she would embrace them and be caring towards them! Nobody hated her because they had absolutely no reason to. She may not have been the prettiest most attractive girl at her school but she was still the most popular, only because of her overwhelming kindness. She did have one flaw though: Google.

Everyday she would check it to see if the icon had changed. It was an extremely unhealthy obsession! Her loving parents became worried as their childs obsession became more and more.

Her dad suggested that they get her help.

"I see, so why do you always check it then Tiffany?" Her new therapist asked her. "I don't know, I just find the little icons interessting..." That was always her response. She never told anyone of what she found out.

That day was terrifying for young Tiffany, she was doing some homework but needed google to help her out. But when she checked it out, there were instructions. She followed them and revealed a horrifying message to her. Everyday the message would be different. One day it would be something like: Your bestfriend will blame it on you, the death of her parents. And sure enough, that same day her bestfriends parents would die and ahe wuold blame it all on them. Nobody ever knew about the messages. Nobody that gets them ever tells.

Tiffany was found dead with google open in front of her... Beware, if you get the messages, theres nothing you can do to stop him...