Different

"NO!" She shouted, shaking her head, violently."He's different, he's not like the others!" She informed her best-friend.

"I know, but he's not different in a good way, he WILL hurt you, I can guarantee you that Jess," Kayleigh replied, wiping the crumbs from her skirt.

"I love him and you can't stop that!" Jess screamed before running out of school. Her legs were blurry from the pace at which she ran. Tears formed in her eyes as she ran to his house.

"What are you doing here?" He asked her softly. She never answered because she was crying to much. As the tears flowed, he led her to the special room. Jess didn't pay attention to the blood which now soaked her arm, she was used to it! James (He hated to be called James but that was still his name) took her to the room to show her his new addition to his little project, well, little is a bit of an underestimation. Who am I kidding, a LOT of an underestimation! 

"I've finished!" He told her with genuine excitement as he opened the door, he then added, "All for you"she gasped at the sight before her, but not how you would think, she had been a bit of an awkward and odd child but she had learner to hide all of that. That was until she met him! He instantly fell in love with her but she loved him back. James would of done anything for her, and there was one thing she had always wanted! A sister... So that's what James did, built her a sister. He would of gone out and brutally murdered people just to harvest their best features, weather it be on the outside or inside. In a chair in the centre of the blood covered room was a chair. Sitting uncomfortably in the chair was a person, obviously not alive, he wasn't a surgeon or anything. James had given her what she always wanted and Jess immediately ran to the mingled corpse of over 30 people easily, noticing quite obviously that the last part added had been the hair and scalp of her exbestfriend Kayleigh. Hugging it tightly she said something to him which made him smile, showing all of his teeth in their pearly whiteness.

"I told them you were different!"