Knock them out!!

There was a song that I used to love. It was called 'Knock 'em out' by Lily Allen and it was my favourite song! I knew all of the words to it! Then that day came and it helped more than I could of imagined. 

I was awoken by a door being slammed shut. The room was nearly pitch black except from tiny window on the wall to my left that gave small amounts of light. After awhile, I discovered that the door was to my right and a man had entered from it. The man simply sat there with unforgiving eyes. I knew there was no way of escape! I didn't need him to speak, or to move myself to know that! Then the chorus started coming to mind...

"You can't knock 'em out" Well that seemed about right as my hands were carefully tied around the back of the light brown chair.

"You can't walk away" This may of been a possibility as my feet were tied clumsily around the chair legs and I could easily slip out of them. But the man on the other side of the gloomy room probably would have stopped me and tied my legs tighter to the chair making that a definite no!!

"Try desperately to think of the politest way to say," The word that stood out for me here was desperately. So I started talking to him.

"Please let me go!!" I asked him. I tried all of those sort of lines that you see in the movies!!

"Just get out my face," That was the next lyric, so it was the next thing I tried; anger. I shouted and I screamed at him, ordering him to let me go. I thought he may of laughed at me, or something similar, I was wrong!! He didn't do that at all, he just stared at me. It was as though he wanted to let me go, but couldn't. 

"Just leave me alone!" Sympathy was next. I wanted it to work so badly. All I really needed was for this suited male to leave. So I asked him to go! I turned on the tears and told him that if he wasn't going to let me go he could at least leave me for awhile. He spoke for the first time.

"It is not my wish for you to stay here. I would let you go if I could. I shall leave you alone, but I will stand on the other side of the door." He told me this and then gracefully walked to the door. As soon as he opened it, noise rushed into the room! People laughing and cheering. Once it had closed, silence engulfed the room that held me again.

"And no you cn't have my number, 'cause I lost my phone!" Then I remembered! My phone was in my pocket. I had it for awhile so I knew all of the buttons without looking at it. I called the Police and told them I had been kidnapped and didn't know were I was! After this, I think I passed out for a little while as the next thing I remember was being carried away by an ambulance.

"Thank you" I whispered. Then I began singing the song over again, but this time out loud.