Orange Tree

My friend always spoke of an orange tree, she said that it would talk to her and tell her when someone would die. I never believed her, obviously. 

One day she got particularly frustrated with my complete denial. She decided that she would take me to the tree. She told me to be absolutely silent or the tree would get angry and attack them. I rolled my eyes at her comment and crossed my arms ready to tell her how stupid she was being. Then the tree, in a horrible grating voice, spoke! "Hello again" My mouth dropped open in horror and fascination at this speaking tree. Then my stomach started to knot. I looked into the tree and felt sick. I had to tell her what I had seen, it had looked like a bloody covered leg! "Who will it be today?" The tree spoke once again. I knew that there was a man up there. She didn't...

I needed to leave immediately and never come back. It was then that I saw a face, peeking through the leaves at me. He knew I was there now, too late. She looked at me too, her face turned to sorrow. "Why does this always happen" she sighed. My expression turned to confusion. Then the face licked its lips. I shook my head and stepped back. I tripped on an orange "Leave me alone, I will..I wi...I..." Black was all around me as the face was infront of mine. My head had bashed onto the ground so hard that I was passing out. The last thing that I remember was the most horrific pain coming from my side, where the head had turned. Then my last thought, He is eating me!

Trees arn't always as they seem, have you ever checked them?