Knock Knock.

We were camping for the weekend. It wasn't very fun. Our entire year was there! Boys kept going into girls tents and vise versa. It was a bit odd but I never complained

One thing that they did though was going to the back of the tent and saying knock knock. We had a few visitors in our tent and I didn't care to be honest, as long as I wasn't getting changed that is! It was usually for me when people knocked, because they often needed to ask me when something was or if something was true.

Anyway, I digress, our holiday was cut short by the knock knocking of people that wanted or needed attention! I'm going to explain exactly what happened that day:

Walking back from the toilet, I straitened out my my top. My tent was in sight and I was going to go through the back way. It was always the quickest way in our tent. But as I slipped underneath, there was someone else there!

"knock knock!" They said, at first I had no idea who it was but then I noticed who it was.

"Come in!" I told them, then Harry climbed under. He asked me where Chantelle was so I said I wasn't sure. He then promised he'd be back later.

"See you later," I shouted after he left so he could hear me. 

A few moments later Chantelle came back and I informed her that Harry wanted to talk to her. She sighed and we headed to lunch, it was okay but not as nice as we had hoped it would be! It was pizza but it was a little over cooked and the toppings weren't very appealing.

Once we had finally gone back to the tent, I went immediately. I had no idea why, I just needed to get away! I told her I was going  to the toilet but instead I just walked around. My breathing became heavy as I rushed away. 

It seemed like hours flew by but in reality it was probably only 45 minutes. I had been chatting to people as well which made it seem longer.

I knew I needed to go back, but I was careful about it... I coulnd't ask someone to come with me, I knew something awful was happening but I didn't really want anyone else to be involved. So, tugging against the sleeves of my jumper, I slowly walked back. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach as though there were a million in there, bursting to get out! Terrified beyond belief, I walked until the tent was within sight. De ja vu..

The feeling got worse as I quietened my breathing and steps... I was at the back of the tent again and I peered through the crack in the back which was just big enough! That's when I saw it... Or should I say him. He was sitting in the middle of the room with Chantelle in his arms. Blood covered the entire tent and all of our belongings, but that was the furthest form my mind at that point! I lifted my shaky right hand to my mouth to stop myself from screaming.

Slowly backing away, I spotted a teacher. Tears were streaming down my face and I ran for them. I told them of what I saw. They gave me a look as though they didn'y believe me. This annoyed and angered me, so I took them by the wrist and led them to our tent. Then they believed me! And they screamed, then I cried and everyone wanted to see what was going on. The police were obviously called but our trip was cut short, and all because of the knocking.

The police had informed me of what had happened asI insisted! They told me that she was looking the other way and drawing and then the man came up to the back of the door, she had assumed it was Harry so told them to come in, and it continued from there. My stuff was left there as it was evidence. As bad as I may of felt at least I got out of there! I knew it wasn't just a feeling and from then on, I've always followed my gut. Because of that, I have to go, the butterflies are coming back again!