Three

Chapter Three

Remy's POV

Lucy and I have decided that Luke and Andi need to announce their 'relationship' today and I've decided that Luke is going to go to lunch with Andi, they need to get to know each other.

"Hey boys" I said as I walked into the kitchen at their house.

"Hey" Beau, Jai, Daniel and James all grumbled in reply.

"Remy, can I talk to you for a minute, outside?" Ronnie asked

"Yeah sure" I replied as I followed Ronnie out by the pool.

"What's up?" I asked

"I want to know why Luke is being made to date Andi Miller?" Ronnie asked

"You don't need to worry about Luke and Andi and the fact that they are dating Ronnie, its not part of your job description." I replied firmly before walking back inside to find Luke.

Ronnie's POV

"You don't need to worry about Luke and Andi and the fact that they are dating Ronnie, its not part of your job description." Ronnie told me firmly before heading back inside.

I can't believe he's making Luke do this and I can't believe he won't tell me his motive.

I walked back inside wanting to make sure that whatever Remy did next I knew about, I have to keep a handle on this situation and make sure that Luke doesn't get hurt in all this.

Remy's POV

I walked back inside after having that brief chat with Ronnie.

"Where is Luke?" I asked no one in particular, earning a few glares from the boys.

"Fine, I'm guessing he's upstairs." I said, heading for the stairs.

I walked upstairs and just as I reached the top, Luke came out of the bathroom.

"Just who I was looking for." I said, causing Luke to roll his eyes before he walked downstairs with me following behind.

"Luke, don't walk away from me." I said as we got to the bottom of the stairs. Luke continued walking into the kitchen, grabbing a bowl and the box of coco-pops.

"You won't be needing that. There's a uber la cab waiting outside to take you to brunch with Andi, she's on her way there now and you will also announce your relationship today." I told Luke firmly. Luke walked out and went upstairs.

Luke's POV

I walked upstairs and into my bedroom, quickly grabbing my bag and my phone. I couldn't even be bothered arguing with Remy over the whole brunch with Andi and the announcement, but I also didn't want to be rude either and stand her up because she's in the same position as me.

"Luke, are you ok?" Beau said interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah" I replied quietly

"Luke" Beau said drawing out the 'e'

"I should get going, I wouldn't want to be late." I said before walking out of my room.

I walked downstairs and out the front door and to the cab. I got in and the driver started driving. I lent my head against the window, watching the world pass by.

Andi's POV

I sat waiting at Café Pinot for Luke, if he feels like I do than this is going to be a great lunch and according to Lucy we have to announce our 'relationship'.

"Can I get you something to drink or would you like to wait?" a waiter asked me

"I'm waiting for someone so I'll wait, thank you" I replied