Ten

Chapter Ten

SATURDAY NIGHT

Andi's POV

"Kelly does this look alright?" I asked her as I walked through with wearing a black cut-out skater dress with black heels with a skull print on them and a holding my clutch as she finished getting ready.

"You look amazing." Kelly replied as we got ready to leave. I was driving over to the boys and Kelly was catching a cab to a 21st.

"Be sure to have some fun tonight, not all work and interviews." Kelly told me sternly as we walked out of my house.

"I will. Have a good night and stay safe." I replied as I hugged her.

"You too." She replied as we got into our separate cars.

I started driving towards the boys house, I had to be there by 8:30 as we were leaving at 8:45 and had to be at the club and ready to walk the carpet by 9:15pm.

Luke's POV

I heard heels clicking on the tiles, I stood up and walked towards where the noise was coming from.

"Hey babe." I said as I saw Andi, walking over to hug her.

"Hi, do you always leave the door wide open or..." Andi trailed off as we hugged.

"You look amazing." I said to her.

"Thanks, you too." She replied as we walked through to the kitchen where the rest of the boys were waiting.

"Hi" Andi said as we walked through.

"Hey" "Hi" were the various replies.

"Are those skulls on your heels?" Jai asked looking at Andi's heels.

"Yeah." Andi replied smiling.

"They're awesome." Jai replied

"Thank you." Andi said as I wrapped my arm around her waist.

Remy's POV

"Right, the cars at the top of the driveway, lets go if everyone is ready." I said as I walked into the kitchen, instantly I noticed Luke with his arm wrapped around Andi's waist. Everyone nodded and started walking out towards the car.

"Luke, Andi can I have a minute?" I asked, they stayed put. I waited till the boys had left before starting the conversation.

"What's up?" Luke asked

"Nothing, I just wanted to check in." I replied

"Oh, ok." Luke replied uncertain

"Is everything ok between the both of you?" I asked

"Yeah, its great." Luke replied as Andi nodded in agreement.

"Alright then we should get going." I stated and started walking out.

We all got in the car and started heading for the club.

Jai's POV

We were waiting at the top of the driveway in the car for Luke, Andi and Remy as Remy wanted to talk to the both of them.

"They actually look really good together." James commented as we saw them walk out of the house and up the drive. Luke had his hand around Andi's waist making sure she didn't fall as they walked up our steep drive towards the car with Remy trailing behind.

Luke followed Andi into the car and they sat beside each other, their hands now entwined.

"Right is everybody ready?" Remy asked, as we all nodded in reply.