Nine

Chapter Nine

WEDNESDAY

Luke's POV

Andi and I have plans for brunch this morning and Andi is picking me up, we are going to Joan's On Third and apparently there is always paparazzi at this place.

"Luke, Andi's downstairs." Beau said, standing at my door.

"Coming now." I said as I grabbed my phone and wallet then followed Beau down the stairs.

"Morning." I said walking over and hugging Andi who stood in heels almost making her my height.

"Morning" she replied smiling as we separated.

"Aww...look at you two." Daniel said in his baby voice.

"I think we should get going." I said

"Sounds good." Andi replied.

We walked out and got into her car and started driving.

Andi's POV

Luke and I got to Joan's and got out of the car. Luke and I started walking towards the restaurant as the paparazzi started to snap photos of us. I felt Luke intertwine his fingers with mine and he grabbed my hand, I looked up at him and smiled as did he; the photographers kept taking photos while throwing questions at the both of us, but we just carried on walking until we made it to the restaurant.

"Table for two?" The server questioned

"Yes thanks." Luke replied

The server led us to a table near the back out of view from the paparazzi and their flashing cameras. Luke and I sat down.

"I thought a crowd of fan-girls was intense but that was a little crazy." Luke stated

"Its not always that bad, but it is intense. It's only because its really the first time we've stepped out in public together." I replied, feeling bad.

"Hi, I'm Sam, I'll be your waiter today. Can I get you any drinks while you look over the menu?" Sam asked

"A latte and a mocha and two waters please." Luke ordered for the both of us.

"Sure. I'll get those for you while you look over the menu." Sam said before he walked off.

"The food looks amazing." Luke said as a waitress walked past us with plates of food.

"It does. So how has your week been so far?" I replied