Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

TWO WEEKS LATER

Jai's POV

"Has Luke eaten today?" I asked the boys as we starting cooking dinner.

"Not that I know of." Beau replied as the rest of the boys shrugged their shoulders.

"I checked on him this morning but he didn't say much." James told us.

"Its almost been two weeks, I hate seeing him like this." Ronnie said

"You could see them falling for each other though." Beau said

"Fans are starting to get worried, I mean neither of them have tweeted since it happened." Ronnie told us.

"It's hard, I mean I want him to be happy and back to himself but I also don't want him to get hurt." Beau said.

"Well I'm going to take this up to him and make sure he eats." I said as I grabbed the plate of food and headed upstairs to Luke's room which he's practically stayed in since he got home from the meeting that day.

Kelly's POV

Andi has spent the last two weeks staying in, she's only been out like twice since the meeting that broke her heart and that's been when I've forced her to go out.

Although today she finally fired Lucy and her management company and signed to a new company which she is yet to announce.

Beau's POV

Jai and I were talking to Mum on Face-time.

"How's Luke doing today?" Mum asked

"I'm going to go get him, so you can talk to him Mum." I replied

"It's alright Beau, I talked to him for a few hours last night. He explained everything from the ultimatum to falling for her." Mum said

"Wait. What ultimatum?" Jai asked

"Wait, he didn't tell you?" Mum asked shocked.

"No but Mum you need to tell us." I replied

"I didn't realise he hadn't told you. Look, Luke was told by Remy that he had to date Andi otherwise... he threatened to blacklist you all from every management and label company as well as events and also threatened to start career-ending rumours. From what Luke told me, Andi was threatened with the same threat." Mum explained.

"Oh my god." Jai exclaimed, just as shocked as me.

"He really fell in love with her though." Mum said, as we agreed.

"Mum, we're going to have to go. We love you and will see you when you get here." I said

"I love you too. Take care of Luke and say Hi to Daniel and James for me. I'll see you very soon babies." Mum replied

"Bye." Jai and I said together before ending the call.

"We need to talk to the boys and then Remy, figure out what the hell is going on?" I said to Jai as he nodded.

"Lets do it now." Jai said.

Ronnie's POV

"Ronnie, can we have a minute? We need to talk with you, James and Daniel." Beau said as he and Jai walked into the kitchen.

"Sure, where do you want to talk." I asked

"Lets talk in my room. I'll get Daniel, Jai can you get James?" Beau said

"Alright." I replied.

I walked into Beau's room with Jai and James, as Beau and Daniel were already in there. Jai shut the door behind us.