Eleven

A/N- Sorry for the time skips but It works for the story. Comment and vote and tell me what you think of Luke and Andi :)

Chapter Eleven

THREE WEEKS LATER

Luke's POV

The last three weeks have been pretty crazy for both Andi and I, we've only managed to see each other three times and they haven't been for long, but today we're going to see each other at the midweek barbeque that Remy is having on his rooftop.

Andi should be here any minute as we're already here along with Jay, Thara and Ayva, although I do know she had a meeting before she was coming here.

"Luke, where's Andi? I mean we want to meet this girl." Jay asked as I held Ayva on my knee playing with her little hands.

"She should be here very soon, she had a meeting she had to go to before coming here." I explained.

"Here she is." Remy said. I turned around seeing Andi walking towards me.

"Hi, sorry I'm late." Andi said as she kissed my cheek, seeing as I had Ayva on my lap.

"Hi babe." I replied.

"Andi, this is Jay and Thara and little Ayva." I said introducing them all.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Andi said

"Its nice to meet you two." Jay and Thara replied as Andi sat in the chair next to me.

"Ah...looks who's finally arrived." James said as he, Jai, Beau and Daniel walked over to the table with Ronnie and Jacob following behind.

"Hello to you too." Andi replied smiling.

"How was your meeting babe?" I asked as Ayva had a strong grip on my finger.

"Long and boring." Andi replied quietly.

"How has your week been so far?" Andi asked

"Good, we filmed a video yesterday. I just have to edit it." I replied.

Andi's POV

I sat next to Luke who was holding Ayva and talking to the boys, as I talked to Thara, getting to know her a bit better.

"Excuse me" Thara said, as she stood up and walked inside.

I turned round, looking at Luke who still held Ayva on his lap as he made faces at her, causing her to giggle as he talked to the boys. I smiled at him as he played with Ayva.

"What?" Luke asked as he turned to me, seeing me smiling at him and Ayva.