Twelve

Chapter Twelve

ONE WEEK LATER

Andi's POV

After my conversation with Kelly after the barbeque, I've spent the last week trying to stay busy instead of trying to work out things. Luke makes me feel safe and he makes me what to tell him things that I never tell anyone, not even Kelly but I doubt he even feels the same.

Anyway, today Luke and I are going to spend the afternoon at the beach. It is going to be my last free day until my concert which is in two weeks, as I have to start rehearsing and Luke and the rest of the Janoskians are heading on a small tour to London, Paris, Rome, Berlin and Cologne.

I arrived at Luke's and walked into the house.

"Hi Andi." Jai and Daniel said to me.

"Hi" I replied

"Luke" Jai yelled

"Hi babe." Luke said as he walked over to me and hugged me.

"Hi, ready to go?" I said

"Yeah babe." Luke replied.

We walked out to the car and got in and started driving to the beach with the stereo turned up loud.

Luke's POV

We got to the beach and got out of the car. We walked down towards the water and found a spot on the sand to put our stuff, the beach was quiet which was quite nice. The sun shone down on us. I watched as Andi took off her shorts and t-shirt revealing a light minty green bikini, I quickly took off my singlet top hoping she didn't notice me watching her.

"What are you thinking?" She asked smiling at me.

I didn't reply instead I picked her up bridal style and ran straight into the water, as she laughed making me smile. I carried her until the water was at her shoulders but she could still touch the bottom.

"At least we're in our swimsuits this time." Andi said laughing.

"I won't be doing that again, especially not with my phone in my pocket." I replied chuckling.

"How did the rice trick work?" Andi asked

"Really well. My phone actually works again." I replied before splashing her, which ended up in a big water splashing fight.

"Do you know how to surf?" Andi asked after we finally called a truce.

"Nope" I replied popping the 'p'.

"I might have to teach you sometime, if you wanted too, I mean." Andi replied blushing slightly.

"So you could see me on a surfboard then?" I asked as I winked at her.

"Maybe." She replied swimming away from me.

I swam after her, catching up and grabbing her hips, pulling her close to me as she wrapped her arms around my neck just looking into each other eyes for a while before I broke the silence as I realised that the sun has begun to shade behind the clouds that were rolling over, making it become cold.

"We should head in." I whispered really not wanting to break the silence. Andi only nodded in reply, as she unwrapped her arms from my neck as I let her hips go.

We walked out of the water and back up to where our bags were. I handed Andi her towel as I grabbed mine.

"Thanks Luke." She said as she dried herself off, as I did.

We dried off, and Andi put her shorts and a sweater over her bikini and tied her hair up into a bun while I put a hoodie on. We sat down on our towels. I wrapped my arm around Andi's waist pulling her closer to me as she rested her head on my shoulder as we looked out at the water.

"Are you excited about your Europe trip?" Andi asked quietly.

"Yeah. It will be good to see all our fans." I replied.

"Your fans are pretty amazing." Andi replied

"What about you, are you excited for your concert?" I asked

"Hmmm... I will be once I get the next two weeks over with. I mean having to choreograph a whole show and decide the set list in two week as well as deal with the media and fittings, there's a lot of work ahead but it will be good." Andi replied

"Well I'm excited to see you perform. The boys and I are looking forward to it." I replied.

"You'll have backstage passes and I'll make sure you have security with you at all times so you'll all safe." Andi replied.

"What are you going to do after the concert?" I asked

"At the moment, nothing. Although I'm guessing I'll just want to curl up and sleep." Andi replied.

"Well why don't you stay at mine, then you don't need to organise a car to take you home and we can cuddle?"

"Are you sure?" Andi asked looking up at me.

"Of course I am." I replied as I looked at her.

"Ok, but you need to know that there is going to be a lot of paparazzi as we leave most likely." Andi explained.

"We've handled the paparazzi before Andi, we can do it again." I replied before kissing her forehead before hugging her close to me again.

"You'll stay safe in Europe, won't you?" Andi asked hesitantly.

"Of course I will. And you will make sure you rest and eat while preparing for your concert and we will facetime." I replied

"Good." Andi replied quietly.

We stayed for another two or so hours before we had to leave as it was getting dark.

A/N- sorry this chapter is short but it is just a filler. Anyway comment and vote :)