Twenty

Chapter Twenty

Luke's POV

I ran all the way to Andi's house, as I got closer I slowed down. I made my way through her gate, as I walked down the drive I saw a dim light shining out from her bedroom window. I opened her front door, walked in and shut and locked it behind me quietly.

I slipped my shoes off, turned my phone off, before slowly making my way upstairs to Andi's bedroom. I walked into her room, seeing her in bed, facing away from me towards the window, I could tell she was crying from the way her body was shaking, I could feel myself start to cry. I quietly pulled off my sweater and t-shirt, dropping it to the floor before pulling down my sweats, leaving me in my briefs.

I made my way over to the bed and gently slid in.

"Please don't cry" I whispered as my voice cracked as I wrapped my arm around her waist from behind.

Andi turned over to face me, I pulled her closer so her body was pressed against mine, she buried her head into my neck. I could feel her tears land on my skin as my own tears rolled down my face.

We laid there for a while until Andi pulled her face out of my neck. I looked at her as she looked at me. She reached up and gently wiped my tears away with her hand.

"I missed you." Andi whispered, her voice croaky from crying.

"I've missed you too." I whispered back as I leaned my forehead against hers.

"Luke" She whispered

"Yeah" I replied back

"Kiss me" She whispered back making me smile.

I leaned forward slightly, brushing my lips lightly against hers before pressing my lips hard against hers, our lips moulded together perfectly as we began to make out.

Andi's POV

Luke's lips fit perfectly on mine, its was perfect.

We pulled away to catch our breath, resting our foreheads back against each other.

"I saw your twit-longer and if you haven't already guessed I feel the same Andi. The last two weeks have been hell." Luke whispered.

"I'm sorry, I just needed to get it all out." I replied

"Don't be sorry, I re-tweeted it. You really quit Lucy?" Luke asked

"Yes, there's this great guy who inspires me to be myself and stand up for myself." I replied smiling slightly.

"Oh really, I would love to meet him." Luke replied smirking slightly.

"You will. I'm about to kiss him again." I replied just before I kissed him again.

We broke apart, both smiling. Luke rolled on to his back and switched his arms over, so I could lay with my head on his chest in the crook of his arm. He placed his hand on my hip and lightly rubbed my thumb against my bare hip. I laid my hand across his chest over his lion tattoo as he craned his neck and kissed my forehead.

"Night babe." Luke whispered

"Night hun." I replied.

I know this chapter is short but I feel as though its perfect. Comment what you think and remember to vote :) and Merry Christmas