Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Luke's POV

The last couple of days have been a little hectic but it looks as though the rumours have started to finally die down especially after Andi and I both released a statement. I'm looking forward to getting to Andi's, having dinner and a relaxing night with her before she leaves for New York to do a concert and media while the boys and I head to San Diego for a couple of days to film a few videos.

I got to Andi's and walked in and through to the lounge where Andi was sitting on the couch drawing. I walked up behind her and looked over her shoulder, watching as she continued to draw. Andi was drawing a picture of a person who was curled up in a corner as another person stood watching her from afar.

"Hi babe." I said quietly trying not to startle her, before kissing her on the cheek.

"Hi hun. I didn't hear you come in." Andi said as she put her book and pencil down before getting up to hug me.

"That looks fantastic." I said nodding towards the drawing.

"Thanks." Andi replied unconvincingly as she stood up and hugged me.

"Can I have a look at your drawings?" I asked

"Sure, I'm going to start on dinner. Do you want chicken alfredo pasta or do you want steak with salad and sweet potato wedges?" Andi asked

"Umm... steak with salad and sweet potato wedges sounds great babe." I replied

"Alright." Andi said as she walked to the kitchen. I picked up her art book and starting looking through her drawings which were absolutely incredible.

Andi's POV

"Babe, dinner. Do you want a red wine or beer or something else?" I asked Luke as I served up dinner.

"Red wine sounds good babe. I'll get it for us." Luke said as he walked into the kitchen, grabbing two glasses and the bottle of wine and poured it for us as I put the plates on the bench where we were going to eat.

"Your drawings are amazing Andi." Luke said as he sat down before we began eating.

"Thanks babe, it's just something I do to keep my mind off things." I replied.

"Any other hidden talents that I should know about?" Luke asked as we ate.

"Not that I can think of." I replied

"So tell me where did you learn to cook?" Luke asked

"I had a nanny that taught me, she was actually my favourite." I replied

"Why was she your favourite?" Luke asked in reply

"She actually cared, it wasn't just a job to her. She also understood that sometimes I needed to do stupid stuff or disappear for a couple of days to get away from everything." I explained

"What do you mean disappear?" Luke asked with a smile.

"When I first got into the business there were times when things would get overwhelming, so I would take off. I would usually just head down the coast and spend a few days surfing or just go and check into the crappiest motel I could find and spend a few days by myself." I explained

"How old were you when you did this?" Luke asked

"15" I replied

"Wow." Luke replied

"So are you looking forward to going to San Diego with the boys and filming?" I asked Luke changing the subject.

"Yeah, hopefully we get some good footage." Luke replied

"Knowing you, you will." I replied smiling

"What about you and New York?" Luke replied.

"New York is looking to be really busy but I'm looking forward to performing again and meeting more fans." I replied.

"Is Kelly going with you?" Luke asked

"I must be crazy but yes she is." I replied smiling.

Luke's POV

We finished dinner and cleaned up.

"Do you want to watch a movie in bed babe?" I asked Andi as we finished and it was getting late.

"Sounds good babe." Andi replied as she grabbed my hand.

We walked upstairs to her room and got changed. We got into bed and laid together as we picked a movie to watch. We settled on My Sister's Keeper and started watching it.

A/N Sorry for this filler chapter but it sets up for the next chapter. Comment and vote. Thanks for reading :)