5- party! .1

You, Jake (Webber) Meghan, Brennen, Colby, Sam, Corey, Aaron, are all going to Brennen's place tonight.

I brush my hair and walk down the stairs and all eyes are on me...the room is dead silent until Colby shouts "I've got a boner" I laugh. "Let's go get wasted!" Brennen shouts. "Yeah, I'll pass" Aaron says "same" I say. "More for us!"

TimeSkip,P.S:ThnxFor4kReadsOnBook 1

We pull up into Brennen's driveway and cheer "no ones home which is the good news" Brennen mumbles, badly parking into the drive way. "Ops" he says. He tried backing up but hits the garbage can. "WELL THEN!" Brennen shouts. "Congrats on getting married y/n, I'm gonna get you killed" he laughs.

After a few attempts he parks "I've never been that bad at parking" Brennen says under his breath. We walk in, holding our sleeping bags "welcome to the living room floor. Y/n and Colby get the couch cuz they're Lovey dovey. If you don't like the couch you can sleep in the bedroom." "Yes mummy Brennen. Can we play Mario Kart now?" Meghan asks making me laugh.

"No! No you may not. You're grounded. " we laugh "oh who am I kidding go ahead!" We all cheer. "Ok tiny children. Imma go grab the alcohol. Who wants some?" Of course Colby, Jake hesitated but raised his hand, and Brennen raised his own hand. "Ok, that's 3 crates of it. I'll be right back" and with that he was gone.

He returns with what I thought would be less then 2 crates. He returns with 4!  Two filled with different wine, one with pop, and the other with beer. "I brought a bit of kid friendly stuff- well-a- kinda" he laughs.

Ok, things are gonna get (Dez) nuts in the next chapter! It will be out tonight!