27- da faq?

"Fine. I'll look around" I say. They nod "should we come with?" "Jake, you come along" "alrighty then!" He says with a smile. He hops next to me and we start looking around the house . Once we reach Jakes room we hear a bang....right from inside. I cover my mouth, wanting to scream. Jake hugs me close" "we'll be fine" he takes out his knife where he got from not even god knows where and we open the door. Loud creeks are heard. All the lights are off. I shut my eyes as tight as I can, hugging Jake. He opens the door and I can feel hot tears running down my face.

"It's nothing" he says. I follow very close behind him as we walk "you said nothing was there but something doesn't feel right... it could be that in paranoid like fuck, or it could be the that someone's about to kill me. I guess we won't find out until either someone shouts put your hands up or until we check this entire room...." "put your hands up!" Someone shouts. I hug Jake who had his hands held high "y/n! Put your hands up!" He shouts I shakily put mine up. "Imma shoot one of you" The man says. "Dan you son of a bitch" I feel cold metal up against my skin "who said you could call me Dan" "sorry, bitch-" "did I ever say you couldn't?" Jake looks at me "Fine, Dan" "now who should I shoot?" "You. Or, Jake?"

Colby comes in, pushing him straight to the ground. "Get off me!" Dan shouts. Jake rushes me to the closet where we hide. We know he could find us, we just didn't wanna see what happens next.

Brennen, Colby, And Dan, were all fighting. Dan fires.....

But he's out of Bullets. They are all punching and kicking "to the car!" Colby yells. "But there is only 4 seats!" "Yeah! Me, you, Phil, and one other!" He shouts. Dan was currently unconscious. "We can't just leave the roommates here!" I yell "well we can only take one, so pick one!"

I take a breath "fine. We'll take...."

Leave who you want to come with you guys in the comments. Your options are:

Brennen
Sam
Aaron
Corey
Devyn
Jake