29

"Brennen. The others can take their vehicles" I say and they nod. Brennen just does a little dance. .

We immediately hop into the car, others getting into theirs. Just before Colby started the car he sent everyone a message "we're staying at rosevet hotel" the message said. Here we go.

We get into the car, starting it. Phil and Brennen in the back seat. Brennen and Phil were currently playing peekaboo just to keep the kid entertained. "Phil turns 7 tomorrow" I whisper to Colby and he nods while checking in the mirror to make sure everyone was still fallowing us. He must have been looking for to long cause when his eyes were on the road he immediately stomped on the breaks. A truck zooms passed us, nearly hitting us "Colby Brock!" I shout "yes Y/n Brock?" "Stop it!" "Stop it" he teases. "Colby broccoli!" I laugh at the way Phil says Colby's name "am I a vegetable now or what?" Colby asks with a laugh. Phil nods. "How many rooms should we rent?" I ask. "I Corey and Devyn, Aaron and Jake, and Sam can go with.... I actually don't know. You choose. I'm sure we can fit him in inside one of the rooms. Phil will be sleeping in our bed so it wouldn't make a difference if he were with us."

Now you choose who Sam goes with! This MAY or MAY not make a big difference depending on who he goes with