33

"Y/n" I hear in the distance. I look up, Dan. "Y/n. I need you to do something" I tilt my head to he side. Dan was crying and he comes up to me and hold my hands. "Glass" he says. "What do you mean Glass?" "Just remember. Glass. Okay?" "Why should listen to you?" "Glass. That's why"

Dan starts fading "I'm sorry" he says "truly. So remember glass, no mater what I do. Remember glass"

As soon as Dan disappears I shoot up, I look at the clock next to me, 8:38 AM. I feel like I'm waking up for school now.

I walk into the washroom, I see a piece of glass on the ground. I look and the mirror has a price of it missing. The piece was on the ground, but bloody. I pick it up '"boo" I hear from behind me. I throw the glass at the shower that was behind me, no one. I didn't bother to pick up the piece, I just ran into the bedroom, scared.

I was hyperventilating. Brennen woke up "y/n did you just randomly get diagnosed with schizophrenia or what?" He asks. He was joking until he saw me crying. He gets up and hugs me tight "what's wrong?" "A nightmare. Dan was repeatedly saying glass and I woke up, I walked into the washroom and there was glass on the ground and there was blood on it and then I heard a voice and-" "y/n" Brennen asks. "Yeah?" "Show me"

I bring him into the washroom, nothing. No bloody glass, the mirror was fixed. What?

"I think you were hallucinating" he says "I wasn't! I swear!" "You know this place is known for being haunted, right?" "Yeah! By ghosts! Not people!"

I hear a knock at the door "everything okay?" I hear Corey's voice "yeah Corey! Thanks!" I shout. I hear his footsteps walking away "also it could be a ghost taking the form of Dan" "I doubt it" I say