41

We hear some walking and talking. I sure hope the laundry isn't covered in Chris's sperm or something...what? Just curious...Really though.

Chris's POV

"So how's life Chris?" Peej asks. I shrug "that's a way to start a conversation" "wow. Snappy...and snazzy" Peej winks. I roll my eyes and grin.

He pulls put a fidget spinner, I knock it out of his hand. "Hey!" "Boi! It's 2018!" "You're the one that just said 'boi' "
"whatever" I say.he picks up his fidget spinner and shoves it in his bag.

"Want some tea?" "Sure" "manners" "I'm not your child" I scoff "well you must be someone's child. You act like a Damn 10 year old" Amanda comes in and hits the back of our heads. "Sorry!" "You better be" "now go play with your Barbies" she sighs. "Dad, where's Phil?" "Phil who?" Peej looks at me dead in the eyes "Chris...are you keeping the others here?" "No" "Chris-" Amanda interrupts "no. O was talking about my Barbie doll, Phil. Right dad?" She hits my arm. I nod.

I knew she was talking about Phil, the human hiding in my clothes. But I HAD to play along.

"Ohhh. Of course. Isn't he in my bedroom?" "Getting up to a little something?" Amanda asks wiggling her eyebrows and smirking "not with Phil" "ewwww!" "Amanda, how do you know what he means?" Peej asks. "The Internet" she says. I sigh and so does Peej. "Be off then. Phil should be in my room"