24

We arrive and Jake, Sam, Corey, and Aaron were waiting outside. I open he back door and pick up Phil. They gasp at the sight of him. I smile an bring him over. Sam hugs me and Phil tightly "you could have fucking died! And- did you save him?" He asks. I nod. Sam picks up Phil and starts talking to him. I walk up to Aaron who starts crying and was crouched down. "I was so worried" he says sniffling. Aaron could make me cry with just his puppy dog eyes, if Aaron is in tears I'm gonna be to.

I walk over to Jake and pretty much Jump into his arms "I haven't seen you in a while!!" "Boi, you saw me like not even a week ago." I say and he hugs me tighter "I don't care"

I walk over to Corey who was talking with Phil while Sam was hugging Colby "I missed your man bun" I say hugging him. "And I missed YOU!" He laughs.

We go inside and discuss what's going to happen.

"Alright y/n. Colby will be with Phil. You have to stay with one of us" in a normal situation I would slap him in the face and tell "bitch he's my husband!!!" But because I know Colby is stronger and his bed isn't that big I can't. "So....who ya gonna stay with?" I was about to easily make my choice until he said "that will probably mean sharing a bed" I hesitate "yes, you will must both have underwear, bra, Shirts, and pants on" Sam says . "Dammit!" Corey yells. We laugh, but not as much as we usually do.

"But it's not comfy to sleep in a bra!" I shout. "And I'm a guy!" Aaron shouts. "Dammit Guys, even in danger you guys have a sense of humour." We laugh "alright. Aaron, The GIRLS have to wear bras" Corey runs into his and Devyn's room and puts on a wig and comes back out "so I have to wear a bra?" Corey asks in a girly voice and starts playing with the hair on the wig.

"Sure I guess" Devyn says. "Alright. Anyway Y/n. Who do you want to sleep with? The only people available are Jake and Aaron. Jake has the bigger bed and Aaron has more stuffed animals. They are equally as good, now pick." Sam says

"I pick...."

A)Jake B) Aaron