16- snow fight

We drink our tea while talking about what's been going on the last few days."May I go out in the snow mum ?" Phil asks. Josh looks at me confused. "I'll explain later" I mouth to Josh. "You can in a second. Tyler do you happen to have any kids snow stuff?" I ask. She nods "I'll get it in a second." I smile as she gets up.

he comes back with a snow jacket (idk), snow boots, and snow pants. "And you can't forget this"she says handing him a lion snow hat. Phil squeals and puts it on. "Go put these on and meet me back down here" he nods and finds his way to the washroom.

He comes back out and we are all ready by the time he is. "Let's go!" I say.

We step outside, snow everywhere. "It's so cold" Phil says. I laugh a bit "yup. It's winter buddy"  I feel snow hit my back "Colby...." I say. He laughs. "That's it"

I pick up snow forming it into a ball and throw it at Colby. "Ahh!" He screams. Phil chuckles picking up a lump of snow and throwing it at me. I grab Phil and tickle him "ah!" He squeals. "That's why you don't mess with mummy!" I stop and Tyler throws a snow ball at me. Before I could throw one back josh hits me to. "Why is everyone after me?!" I laugh.

We throw back and forth until we are tired and decide to go inside for some hot chocolate."mum?" Phil asks. I look at him "what will we do about Christmas?" I think for a moment "I guess you'll just have to wait to see what Santa brings you" I say with a smile. He laughs. "It's 8:30pm bud. Time to get to bed" he looks sad for a moment then nods "ok"

I take him to what I assumed was the guest bedroom which had two beds. As if they had a kid. I shrug it off. I tuck him in "have a good sleep Phil" I kiss his forehead "you won't let Dad get me right?" Phil asks. "Of course not. But you're gonna call him Dan now, okay?" He nods "but why?" "Cause Colby is your dad now" he nods. "Now goodnight Phil" I smile and walk out of the room "mum?" He asks. I look "can you keep the door open?" I nod "oh corse. Have a good sleep" he cuddles up in the blankets and closes his eyes "y/n?" Colby whispers "can we talk...downstairs?" I nod.