44- Shattered [FINAL]

I hear the car come to a stop. I open my eyes and see Chris get out of the car. I was calm until I heard Colby say "this isn't a park. And this is most definitely not Chris's house" I shoot my eyes open in a panic. "W-what??" I look to see Dan and Chris coming with guns. I lock the door and wake up Phil while whispering "get down!" Not sure why I said to do that though. We were gonna be seen anyway.

They came over and pointed the gun at the window. I scream "Everyone! Out of the fucking car!" Me, Phil, and Colby being too scared, jut stayed in the car leaning against Colby.

"Chris! At least try having some manners! Here. I'll help." Dan breaks the window and opens the door from the inside, then picking Phil up, Phil screams as Dan throws him to the ground.

"Ms. Howell? Would you like to get out yourself?" I was about to, but he got mad that I was going too slow and he dragged me out. I could hear glass break. Colby got out himself in a panic.

Dan grabs my wrist "You keep these two here! I've got Y/n" He starts dragging me, I try to pry his hands off, but that makes his grip tighten. "Don't you dare fucking touch her!" Colby screams "shut it you!" Chris says.

He takes me inside and pushes me against the wall. I start struggling, but he keeps me restrained.

"Shhh. Daddy's got you" he says, covering my mouth. "Pervert" I mumble. He lets go of me, backing up after pushing me against the wall again.

"What you gonna princess? Hurt me?" He laughs. I take my foot and stomp it on the ground in front of me, causing myself to step closer. "Damn right I'm gonna hurt you" I say. I look to see an already cracked mirror crack more

"Oh really? How?" He asks. I take my foot and stomp on the wound on his leg. He clenches his teeth in pain. He comes back up and holds my hands above me head "Now tell me what you want daddy to do to you?" "F- Nothing!" I scream. You mirror breaks again. It's almost completely broken.

"I could please you, I could touch you, I could hurt you, I could kill you" he laughs "you're mine again!" His dimples were bigger then ever.

"The little girl makes me wonder if she was talking about you" I say. He looks at me curiously. I then hear two things. Two BIG things.

Her voice

And the mirror breaking, all shards of glass on the ground. They were almost the length of a sword.

"Daddy?" I hear a voice. I look up. There was a little girl. "And...Mommy!!!" She looks excited. Why do all his kids think I'm their mum? "Yup. That's mummy!" "No. I'm not" Dan laughs "you don't even remember your own child?! Ha! And she even looks just like you! Remember y/n? The accident? Just the thought gets me mad. Remember?"

Then it all came flooding back. This was my child. This was why Dan got mad. It all came back.

3 years earlier

Me and Dan were at home laughing. We were talking about how life went and how we lived our lives. We were getting a little drunk when things went down. Later on it ended as an accidental pregnancy and Dan got mad. He started drinking all the time, but he never hurt me. That was until Shayla was born. She had my h/c hair, my e/c eyes even! I had to work cause Dan couldn't, and he couldn't take care of Shayla. He started hurting me, but Shayla being only 2 months, she didn't know what was happening. He took out all the anger he had on me. I could tell Dan didn't do it cause he had fun, he hurt me cause he was stressed. He was depressed from not being ready to be a father so he either hurt me or the child. He chose me instead cause he knew that wouldn't make him even a real father. And all the times he would come home drunk and I was sick, he'd have to take care of both of us. And he couldn't. He then left one night and cheated On me me with a girl named Aria. She ended up getting pregnant accidentally also and I tried to leave Dan. Dan didn't want that to happen so he tried to take me to an abandoned building and that's where things happened. Of course through the 3 years he abused me he made sure not to do it around Shayla.

"Y-yes. I do now. And trust me, you're gonna regret the things you've done to me" I had a rush of confidence. Like I was immortal. Cause maybe I am bitch.

That's where we started swinging punches back and fourth. Kicking, kneeing, karate chopping, karating, is that even a word?

We kept punching and stuff like that until he pushes me to the ground. I scream and try to choke him off. Shayla was crying "stop!" She yelled.

I'm almost out of breath. Being near the mirror I pick up a glass shard. It was about as long as a sword, but just a few inches shorter.

I take it and I stab it right through his chest. He looks at me dead in the eyes, his dead, and empty eyes. Blood started dripping from his mouth.!the world around me faded to glass, including the floor that soon shattered, leaving me falling. I close my eyes and open them. Shayla was screaming.

I stand up and push Dan's lifeless body to the ground. Shayla screams and hides in a corner. I didn't have any blood on me luckily, so I got up to walk to Shayla.

I find her and she's in the corner of the washroom. I put an arm out "Shayla-" "Stop! Get away from me!" She screams in tears "you killed daddy! You killed daddy! You monster! Get away form me!"

I gently touch her arm and she looks up at me "What did daddy ever do to you?" She asks. I show her scar I got from Dan. "Did daddy do that to you?" I nod "but you were just too little and didn't understand. Daddy always had hurt me."

After a bit of swapping and sharing stories I tell her to wait.

I go downstairs and open the door to see everyone but Chris. I race towards them "Y/n! Are you Okay??" Colby asks, hugging me. I laugh and nod. "Where's Chris?" "Not walking on this planet. What about Dan?" "He's dead" I say in a soft tone. "I stabbed him" "well we could make it look like a suicide and call the cops" I nod. "I'll go get Shayla" "Shayla-who?" "Shayla-I've got a lot of explaining to do"

....

Sequel maybe? ;)