8. PARTY!. 2

We drank, we played games, and now it was time to sleep "goodnight guys"I say. "Goodnight" they mumble. I cuddle up next to Colby laying down on the couch. I hug him tight making him chuckle "I love you to y/n"

We awake the next morning and it was 7 AM. Perfect. Not that I ever wake up at this time, must be secretly some sort of fanfic. I get up and of course there fridge is filled ugh whoop cream. There were packets of mayonnaise and ketchup and probably leftovers from a few nights ago.

I put whoop cream on a bunch of plates.

I grab one then another and another throwing each of them at someone "y/n!" Brennen shouts. I take the spare one and throw it at him. Two plates for him.

They all groan. "Bastard" Meghan mumbles. Everyone was too annoyed to even care that she cussed "wake up ya lil assholes!" I shout. Jake throws a pillow at me and I cover it in whoop cream throwing it back at him "dammit y/n. That was a good pillow" I look around...someone was missing. That's when he door opened and in walked what looked to be Sam -due to how pale he is-  wearing a Dora mask in American underwear. And I mean underwear, not boxers.

Colby laughs, standing up. (With underwear on) Sam jumps on Colby "Sam!" Colby shouted. "Hey guys" Meghan said in the corner holding a camera "this is so going on the internet" Sam and Colby Gasp, but I knew they didn't care" Meghan stopped "hey! Maybe I could be like Shane Dawson after you post that video. I'll sell these underwear and see if I get  1.000.000 dollars." Sam mumbles through the Dora mask. I sigh. Why? And then I remember, they ARE Sam And Colby

Guys, I had the flue and I got better in 2 day! Guess who's back?