36

Brennen shakes me "Y/n!" He shouts. "Wha- GET OFF ME" I shove him off me "you were screaming!" "Like I'm not aware!" "I'm just trying to help you!" I sigh and stand up.

Brennen calling my name as I walk to the coat rack, grabbing my coat "y/n! Where are you going?" He asks. "For a breather. Nightmares suck ass"

I step outside and stare at the street. I look at my feet and I hear a loud screech. I look up and my eyes widen. A car was coming right towards me. I brace myself and scream...nothing hit me.

I slowly open my eyes and look. No car was my way, no crash, nothing. Just nothing. I let out a sigh "glass" I hear a whisper. I blink and when my eyes are open I feel something trickle down my wrist.

I take a look, glass was in my wrist. Blood was running down. I wince in pain.

I race into the hotel and up the stairs, fuck the elevator.

I burst open the door "why're you so dramatic?"he asks. He looks at my wrist "Y/n! What the hell happened to you?!"

I explained as helped me with my cuts.
I was in tears by the time I was done explaining. Colby kneels down in front of me. He cups my face with his hands "listen y/n. We're gonna get through this, I promise" I nod. He smiles "do you really think I'd ever let something happen to my wife?" I shake my head and he hugs me.

Phil comes in and taps Colby's shoulder "yes buddy?" He asks "I'm hungry" Phil says. We laugh "wanna go out for dinner?" Phil nods, excited. "Imma take that as a yes" Colby says.