43- The 5 Rules

I open my eyes "follow the rules" I hear what sounds like a 5 year old girl whisper. We were parked outside the park. "Rule one. Get out of the car yourself" "that's a rule? Isn't that more of a command?" "Shut up" "oh no she did not!"

I get out and take a walk around the park. It was just me and the voice. I see what looks to be a sketchy looking guy walking towards me. "Rule 2. Don't say anything. Back up. Don't step forward"

I back up a bit, but he comes closer. Once he's about 3 feet away from me he pulls a gun on me "rule 3. Just raise your hands. Don't hurt him" I do as told and raise my hands "got any money on ya?" The guy asks. I was about to speak when the voice says "remember rule 2" I close my mouth. I plan on keeping it like that.

"I asked you a question, now answer me!" He says pushing the gun to my chest. "Rule 3. If he demands an answer and it doesn't really matter, say it" "what about rule 2?" "Don't question me bitch" "aren't you like 5?" "Just shut up!" "Who the hell are you talking to?" "Oh just a 5 year old girl" "oh, yes. I forgot to mention he can't hear me. Also, rule 4. Don't ever mention me" "got it. But I already broke that rule." "But you have your second chance when you wake up" I was confused, but didn't bother with it. The man aims to a close friend of yours "fine. Don't answer and I'll shoot him/her to!" "Rule 5. Don't take any risks for your friends and it will turn out fine" I nod. I wait and before the man could fire my friend dunks down and grabs the gun out of hi hand and aims it at the man. "Those were your 5 rules. Now enjoy the rest of your day, darling"