Chapter 9: Their Thoughts

🎓Nagisa🔪

After I went home, I immediately ran upstairs and dropped everything inside my bag. Even after re-checking, it really wasn't there. I sighed and tiredly plopped down my light blue bed.

I hope no one saw it...

I tossed myself to the side and tried to clear my mind, though it drifted to a certain strawberry head.

Karma-kun...

I knew he was lying. Even I don't know myself but I always knew whenever he lies. He was actually a good actor, fooling almost everyone.

Almost.

I wonder what really happened...

In midst of my thoughts, a yawn escaped my lips. I brought my hands up and sleepily rubbed my eyes. I didn't even bother to change my clothes nor take my dinner. I just slowly let my self drift off.

"Karma-kun, I'll......you"

The words I mumbled didn't even reach my own ears, before the land of dreams took me.

🎓Karma🔪

My eyes widen and I suddenly looked behind, sighing once I saw no one.

Phew, I thought Nagi called me.

I looked back in front of me and walked towards my home, whistling to myself a tune that I like very much.

Once I reached the gate, it automatically opened to let me in, closing right after I entered and locked securely. The door did the same and while my hands are on my pockets, I strode upstairs towards my room.

I grabbed out my key and unlocked the door before twisting the knob and pushing the large white thing open. My bag now lies on the floor, and I went to my desk to pull something.

Then I heard a creak.

I smirked and went to the hidden room that I built after my parents death. Once inside, the lights turned on and illuminated the large room. I pulled the thing I've been holding inside my pocket and inspected it.

Nagisa's bloodied bandage.

It actually pains me that my poor Nagi was hurt because of that stupid bastard, but since I already got rid of him, I felt a bit better.

Only a bit.

Removing my thoughts, I opened one of the cabinets at the side of the blue room. There, I got a small glass box and carefully placed my new piece of treasure inside. I stepped back and admired everything inside the closet.

How nostalgic.

I sighed and forced myself to go out of the room and locked it again. I plopped on the bed and looked up the glass ceiling.

Nagi will surely like this once he live here with me.

The thought of Nagisa lying in bed beside me suddenly made me blush.

Gah! He's so cute!!

I turned and squished my blue pillow, pushing my face unto the soft thing.

How I wish he's here with me right now...

Soon.

🎓Nagisa🔪

"Wake up Nagi or I---"

Ugh, I forgot to change my ringtone.

Groggily, I sat up on bed and let out a yawn. I stepped down and did everything I have to do before going down for breakfast.