Ch@PT3r ts: &]d(^n En(]?g

🔪+&]rd >^rso?🎓

A cheerful hum can be heard in a dark alley located far from the crowded streets of Tokyo. Soft and rhythmic footsteps echoed through the silent place. Rats shifting through the trash cans halted and ran away as the young man pass them, creating loud noises as the lids fell off. The broken lamp post at the corner blinked randomly, the light unable to reflect the figure walking through the desolated road with a carefree manner.

"Tili Tili Bom
Close your eyes quickly
Someone's walking by the window

And knocking at the door~"

The young man continued to walk straight ahead, as if he was aimlessly passing by the rundown buildings and houses. His steady steps made it seem like he knew this place, despite being his first time coming into such an area.

"Tili Tili Bom
Can you hear the birds through the night?
He's already made his way into the house

For those who cannot sleep."

His low whisper-like voice kept mumbling the song lyrics softly, like that of an angel singing a sweet lullaby to those who are still awake.

"Hear his steps
He's already
Close..."

Bright orbs reflected the screen of his phone which contrasted to the dark and gloomy surrounding. There were no human in sight, with only one or two stray cats that were rummaging in the dirty garbage cans in hope of finding food. Still, he continued and walked onwards as he stared at the blinking red dot on the phone.

"Tili Tili Bom
Can you hear someone next to you ?
Huddled in a corner

With a penetrating gaze."

Finally, he stopped in front of a small house and looked with slight delight. The corner of his lips lifted in an unnoticed arc before he went forward towards the door.

"Tili Tili Bom
The night will muffle everything
He is sneaking up to you

Now he almost got you...~"

Ding Dong.

"Ah? Who's ringing the doorbell so late at night??"

Ding Dong.

"Argh, shuttup shuttap! I'm coming so stop it!"

Ding. Dong.

Shuffles of feet can be heard behind the wooden door, as if the owner of the house was rushing whatever he was doing at that time. His shouts of impatience rang out to stop the unwanted visitor from disturbing the silence.

"Hear his steps
He's already
Close..."

After a few seconds, the sound of the door unlocking was heard before it opened widely, revealing a middle aged man with stubble on his chin behind. The man squinted his brown eyes as he stared at the unfamiliar visitor standing on his doorsteps.

"Who the hell are you and what do you want, you bastard?" The older man grunted and glared at the smiling figure. It was past 12 midnight, yet there is this insensitive person ringing his doorbell for no apparent reason.

"Hello~ can I come in?" The young man smiled and showed his white teeth, emitting a shy and innocent aura as he looked at the other person. The latter was stupefied on his spot for a moment before smirking, his eyes trailed at the body of his visitor before licking his lips hungrily.